Need Aeroflow Windscreen for K1200RS 1999 - K-Bikes.com - Excellence in Motion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old Jun 10th, 2012, 2:30 pm Thread Starter
Noob

Need Aeroflow Windscreen for K1200RS 1999

Looked all over for an Aeroflow Windscreen for my 1999 K1200RS. Contacted the company and they still sell the shield but not the mounting brackets. Please contact me if you know where I might be able to pickup the shield and brackets.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old Jun 14th, 2012, 5:10 pm
Noob

I don't think you'll get that mounting hardware anywhere. I bought an Aeroflow screen for my 2000 and made up some simple mounting brackets myself. They're not adjustable but they work fine.

IBA #40195
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old Jun 15th, 2012, 6:13 am

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishbiquer
I don't think you'll get that mounting hardware anywhere. I bought an Aeroflow screen for my 2000 and made up some simple mounting brackets myself. They're not adjustable but they work fine.
I have some home made brackets myself. They work great and are adjustable but my screen has developed some cracking. Y2K K12RS.

What does a replacement screen cost? I'm looking at a smoked vinyl coating to give it some tint and reinforce the cracking.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the K-Bikes.com - Excellence in Motion forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode