BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner

K1200 gt tire pressure function

4K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  antknee321 
#1 ·
Hello all! Does anyone know how to access the tire pressure feature on a k1200 gt with the on board computer? I cannot seem to find the function no matter which buttons I press.
I know that you must be underway to access it but pressing the BC button doesn't bring up the display. Any ideas?

#2 ·
antknee321 said:
Hello all! Does anyone know how to access the tire pressure feature on a k1200 gt with the on board computer? I cannot seem to find the function no matter which buttons I press.
I know that you must be underway to access it but pressing the BC button doesn't bring up the display. Any ideas?

Are you absolutely sure your bike has the TPC function? Its an additional extra to the onboard computer, but should come up after the oil level if it has it.

#3 ·
antknee321 said:
You don't say what year your bike is. Guessing its not a first gen GT-No BC button on those. My '06 GT with all options had the BC button but tire pressure was not offered till later years. Reading your manual might help. Hint-TPM bikes had a unique valve stem cap.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.