10 05 K12RS's available in the US - Page 2 - K-Bikes.com - Excellence in Motion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 16 (permalink) Old Oct 17th, 2005, 11:01 am

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellcraft
the capri blue is the worst color imaginable besides pink for the RS or any other motorcycle. the reason there are 10 capri blue RS's left is because nobody wants the color and who can blame them. if i were looking for an RS it wouldn't be capri blue and i wouldn't pay 17 grenad for one when i can buy a brand new "S" for the same. still for those that like that color more power to you its just not the color for me.
Nice to see that color intolerance and discrimination have survived the move. We like Capri Blue a lot. That's why we have 2. We probably even like whatever you have too.

Nobodies, George and Mary
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 16 (permalink) Old Oct 17th, 2005, 11:21 am

I have a Capris Blue '03. Definitely not my first choice color but the price was right. Got to say that more people comment on how they love the color than on any other bike I have owned (12 Italian, English, Spanish, Japanish) in 35 years of riding.

It's a nice change from the standard Black, Silver, Red, Dark Blue of most bikes.
post #13 of 16 (permalink) Old Oct 17th, 2005, 1:24 pm
Enthusiast

Quote:
the capri blue is the worst color imaginable besides pink for the RS or any other motorcycle. the reason there are 10 capri blue RS's left is because nobody wants the color and who can blame them. if i were looking for an RS it wouldn't be capri blue and i wouldn't pay 17 grenad for one when i can buy a brand new "S" for the same. still for those that like that color more power to you its just not the color for me.
I didn't like the capri blue at first, but it has grown on me. My wife bought hers last year and we did a litle 'treatment' on it to make it stand out.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	rs.jpg
Views:	61
Size:	85.8 KB
ID:	102   Click image for larger version

Name:	rs-s1.jpg
Views:	55
Size:	113.7 KB
ID:	103  

Click
here to become a Supporting Member of K-Bikes.com

Randy Prade,
Aurora, CO

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #14 of 16 (permalink) Old Oct 17th, 2005, 10:01 pm

Bargain Zebra

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillA
You think 0.9% financing with the first five payments free isn't an attempt to get the '04 year over with? Worked for me. And I think that Capri Blue is the prettiest color. :p
I got mine in March of this year, $15k plus 0.9% and 5 free payments. I was quite pleased. Got the color I wanted, Alpine White / Orient Blue, just love it.

Ron

PS: I am trying to post a picture by "attach a file" then "manage attachment" then "browse" to the picture then "upload the file". Then "nothing"

Last edited by rfespinosa; Oct 17th, 2005 at 10:12 pm.
post #15 of 16 (permalink) Old Oct 17th, 2005, 10:10 pm

Quote:
I will add one more to the side of the Capri Blue being a good color! I rode with a Capri Blue RS for most of the past year (he traded on a blue/white S). I ride a blue/white zebra (my personal favorite). At stops we both got many compliments; sometimes together, sometimes one would get it and not the other. Many of the positive comments about the Capri Blue were "I have never seen that color on a bike before...I like it!" or something similar.

Randy
post #16 of 16 (permalink) Old Oct 18th, 2005, 12:51 am

Very nice! Love your bikes...

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the K-Bikes.com - Excellence in Motion forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode