"See the Full Size Manufactuer Pictures Here on Tuesday!" - K-Bikes.com - Excellence in Motion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old Nov 13th, 2005, 12:39 pm Thread Starter

"See the Full Size Manufactuer Pictures Here on Tuesday!"

http://www.raptorsandrockets.com/news.html

At least that's what this website says! Let's see if they can follow thru on their boast! I think this is the first and only place on the internet that actually stated unequivocally that "real" pictures are on tap for next week and that the new GT will be on-hand at the Milan show.

Can't wait to see what all of you think if we can really disect a high res. set of pictures. For me, I really wonder what the instrument cluster looks like; K-R/S style, RT style, or something completely different.

And then, there's the question of features and options. Some time ago the information I got was that there would be "option groups"; i.e. comfort type options to luxury touring like the heated seat and cruise control; and performance things in a seperate option group like esa, HID headlights. Don't know what option group the trip computer would fall into. And as one person said, the dealers will load up on fully loaded ones at the high end of the price range. Don't know. And, I wonder if a 190 tire would be part of the "performance group".

Enough rambling - bring it on!

As a postscript, that silver Moto G. just above the BMW section on the website looks interesting as a sport-touring competitor from Europe.

Miles
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old Nov 13th, 2005, 10:25 pm

The Moto G looks interesting it would be nice to see one in person but I'm not aware of any Guzzi dealers close by.

The "new" GT is starting to grow on me. Not quite as angular looking as I first thought. It would be nice to have a couple of full-size bags and the S motor (not that the flying brick is any slouch). Betcha it would look wicked in Black.
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old Nov 14th, 2005, 9:05 pm

I guess this si it
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	K1200GT06.jpg
Views:	92
Size:	81.4 KB
ID:	600  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old Nov 14th, 2005, 10:10 pm Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Podman
I guess this si it
Podman,

Just noticed you "scooped" me on this picture of the new bike. Started a new thread before I saw your thumbnail. Well, it's in two places and your pic is easier to see than going to a link.

Thanks for the quick work!

This is going to be interesting no matter which way those interested in the GT see the bike!

Miles

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the K-Bikes.com - Excellence in Motion forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode