Dealers taking deposits already! - K-Bikes.com - Excellence in Motion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old Nov 20th, 2005, 11:33 am Thread Starter

Dealers taking deposits already!

stopped by Foothills BMW in Denver to see if they had been advised of any new details. They claimed ignorance mostly, but said that they expect their first specimen to come in around Easter..... and that they had already taken in 3 deposits on them.

Bottom line: the newest BMW engine, luxury, comfort, the latest electronic doo-dads, I think it will be a seller.

Pedro.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old Nov 20th, 2005, 12:38 pm

Perfect bike...

I rode the Colo. Gypsy tour in September with your local beemer group. Wonderful roads and great people in your beautiful State. Although I was riding my "S", I'd have to say the new GT looks like the perfect platform to take on the Million Dollar Hwy!

Keep a high visual horizon,
Bob
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old Nov 29th, 2005, 8:28 pm

Count me in !
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old Nov 29th, 2005, 8:57 pm

$64MM Question

How's the riding position? Similar to 04 GT? Similar to RT? Somewhere in between? I can't tell looking at photos and I've not done a lot of research on this...but nor have I seen the the riding position questioned/addressed to any position in this forum. To me if the riding position is more relaxed/upright than the 04 GT, I would agree sales should be brisk.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old Dec 1st, 2005, 10:38 am

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elvis
How's the riding position? Similar to 04 GT? Similar to RT? Somewhere in between? I can't tell looking at photos and I've not done a lot of research on this...but nor have I seen the the riding position questioned/addressed to any position in this forum. To me if the riding position is more relaxed/upright than the 04 GT, I would agree sales should be brisk.
Myles posted some valuable info from a german article that stated the bars are adjustable.

That being the case you should be able to find a position that could be similar to an Rt,
an 04,Gt or somewhere in the middle. This appears to be the perfect set up and the
ride for me.
Phil

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the K-Bikes.com - Excellence in Motion forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode