MIx-It2 Broken, No Support - K-Bikes.com - Excellence in Motion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old Jul 22nd, 2008, 1:41 pm Thread Starter
Rookie

MIx-It2 Broken, No Support

My recently purchased Mix-It2 has lost the right channel. I have 3 calls in to "IT Designs" and all I get is an answering machine. Anybody have any info on this company? Still in business? Would be very careful about purchasing anything from this company at this point in time.

Steve Sylvester
Paso Robles, Ca

'08 K1200GT
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old Jul 23rd, 2008, 4:36 am

Plenty of support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebus
My recently purchased Mix-It2 has lost the right channel. I have 3 calls in to "IT Designs" and all I get is an answering machine. Anybody have any info on this company? Still in business? Would be very careful about purchasing anything from this company at this point in time.
Try sending John an email. He is on the road attending the MOA in Gilette, and I think on the way to Paonia. I know he monitors email.
Had you taken the trouble to look at his calender you would have been aware of him being on the road, and not issued your "warning" about dealing with his company.
John is a fellow BMW rider and a real stand up guy, you won't have any trouble resolving your problem.
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old Jul 23rd, 2008, 6:32 am

I've known John a long time and he is a good guy and has great support for his products, I'm sure he will get right to you when he returns from The National and Paonia.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old Jul 23rd, 2008, 7:20 am

I would imagine the owner is on the road either going to or coming back from the rallies that are great to attend.

He is an outstanding man and business owner. I'm sure he'll get with you when he can.
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old Jul 23rd, 2008, 10:41 am Thread Starter
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobmws
Try sending John an email. He is on the road attending the MOA in Gilette, and I think on the way to Paonia. I know he monitors email.
Had you taken the trouble to look at his calender you would have been aware of him being on the road, and not issued your "warning" about dealing with his company.
John is a fellow BMW rider and a real stand up guy, you won't have any trouble resolving your problem.
If he had simply left that information on his answering machine I would have waited patiently for his return. As his customer I am not responsible for monitoring his calendar or his whereabouts. My apologies to John for any disrespect to his company, but he needs to do a better job of covering his absences.

Steve Sylvester
Paso Robles, Ca

'08 K1200GT
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old Jul 23rd, 2008, 12:41 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebus
If he had simply left that information on his answering machine I would have waited patiently for his return. As his customer I am not responsible for monitoring his calendar or his whereabouts. My apologies to John for any disrespect to his company, but he needs to do a better job of covering his absences.
And sometimes, things happen that you have no control of. I run a small business and recently we had a storm take out my primary phone system. The back up system kicked in but I didn't get messages as promptly as I would like. As soon as we discovered the problem, things got handled.
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old Jul 25th, 2008, 9:18 am

It's a small company

If you have never run a small business it is extremely difficult. If he is on the road why not give him a chance to fix your problems? Granted he may not be as responsive as you would like. And perhaps he could have changed his answering machine or forwarded the number to a cell phone. But based on what others have to say about their experience with him I am sure you will get taken care of. Just not as s soon as you would like. Chill dude!

Cheers!

Todd

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the K-Bikes.com - Excellence in Motion forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode