Pulled the trigger on the 1300GT - K-Bikes.com - Excellence in Motion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old Apr 9th, 2009, 7:58 pm Thread Starter
Addict-oholic

Smile Pulled the trigger on the 1300GT

Made the deal today! Trading in the 2006 for the new deep blue metallic. The dealer will be moving my farkles ( motolights, centech fuse box, auxillary power outlet, Garmin zumo mount) to the new bike as soon as it arrives within the next few weeks.(build date in March) I am leaving town for 3 weeks, so I am dropping off my old bike on Friday with my check, registration, insurance etc. The bike will be ready to ride the day I get home.

Going from a great bike to a fabulous bike. I was not planning on buying the new 1300GT, but I just happened to be at the dealer getting new tires, when the salesman casually mentioned the $1500 rebate.

Done!!!

Larry
Deep Blue 2009 K1300GT
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old Apr 9th, 2009, 8:08 pm
Veteran

Congrats to ya! Be sure to post a review. Hope it treats you well.

Care to share what the dealer gave you for a trade in value on the '06?

'07 GT Sold- 2012 GSA Triple Black - Farkles O'Plenty!

I think I'm diagonally parked in a parallel universe....but I am NOT a Dental Floss Tycoon!
What's with this STUPID Cosmic Door?! ....Going Somewhere?!....Going Somewhere?!

post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old Apr 10th, 2009, 8:30 pm

Upgrade

Can I ask how you did on the trade? I'm looking at the same deal on the beige metallic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by larrykay
Made the deal today! Trading in the 2006 for the new deep blue metallic. The dealer will be moving my farkles ( motolights, centech fuse box, auxillary power outlet, Garmin zumo mount) to the new bike as soon as it arrives within the next few weeks.(build date in March) I am leaving town for 3 weeks, so I am dropping off my old bike on Friday with my check, registration, insurance etc. The bike will be ready to ride the day I get home.

Going from a great bike to a fabulous bike. I was not planning on buying the new 1300GT, but I just happened to be at the dealer getting new tires, when the salesman casually mentioned the $1500 rebate.

Done!!!

K1300GT
R1200GSA
R90S
R80 G/S PD
R75/5
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old Apr 10th, 2009, 8:53 pm Thread Starter
Addict-oholic

$10,500.00 plus he threw in some free deinstallation and reinstallation of some farkles
( valued at about $1K in labor). I also got the $1500 rebate and a few more dollars thrown in.

A decent deal. I delivered my old bike today and gave it a fond kiss goodby. I will pick up the new bike when I get back in 3 weeks.

PS the insurance is only $100.00 more per year. It was bumped up because of the increase of 100cc and HP.

Larry
Deep Blue 2009 K1300GT

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the K-Bikes.com - Excellence in Motion forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode