Considering Sale of 07 K1200 GT - K-Bikes.com - Excellence in Motion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old Jul 26th, 2009, 8:28 pm Thread Starter
Enthusiast

Considering Sale of 07 K1200 GT

I suppose at some point it was inevitable but I'm considering selling my K bike and just keeping the antique bike for two wheeled fun. I've got a low mileage 2007 K1200 GT with all the options sans traction control (ABS, ESA, BC, heated seat, heated grips, cruise control). I've only added the Navigator III and bag liners to the bike. I'm looking for $14.5K for the bike but as with all things in life, negotiable. Mileage is on the low side at 9200. Age, health, work load and commuting range (I spend 10 hrs a week in a minivan commuting to work) are all factors for the sale.

I've been riding about 38 years (12 of them without owning a car) and never thought I'd get to a point in my life of not requiring a [full time] bike. I've arrived. I can send photos but it's the stock gray, no damage, no falls, no abuse and yes ... a new set of Avons that I really like. I've got a dealer that can attest to my vehicle care, they sold my last bike mere hours after it was traded in.

There are pictures on this site. It comes without the air freshener (it was added as tribute to Repo Man). I also spend too much time working on old iron, so that too cuts into my riding time. Contact me via Private Messaging and I can get you more information plus contact data. Ride safe.

http://www.k-bikes.com/gallery/showi...hp?i=1088&c=31
http://www.k-bikes.com/gallery/showi...hp?i=1087&c=31
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the K-Bikes.com - Excellence in Motion forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode