BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner

2008 K1200GT Tank Bag

3K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  Jmjenia 
#1 ·
I have the BMW tank bag and when going very slow or making a turn, the heated seats come on or worse the horn goes off. Its quite embarrasing in a crowded town and my horn keeps going off. Has anyone else had this problem and any solutions. I really like the tank bag, it is very convenient. Thanks, Kevin

#3 ·
USMCDOGG said:
I have the BMW tank bag and when going very slow or making a turn, the heated seats come on or worse the horn goes off. Its quite embarrasing in a crowded town and my horn keeps going off. Has anyone else had this problem and any solutions. I really like the tank bag, it is very convenient. Thanks, Kevin
Thats the least of the problem, ever ride with one in a rain storm. They leak pretty bad.

#4 ·
USMCDOGG said:
Try this:

http://www.wunderlichamerica.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=8500247

It works perfectly, without getting in the way of using the horn. Note: It uses the left side mirror mount hole in your handlebars.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.