A BIG thanks to Mark Nelson
and all others who posted in the HOW and other posts, I accomplished the following:
1. BB Metal QRs - There was a small crack in the plastic where the male end goes into the tank. Installed the calmped around the female side on the tank. I installed the metal QRs, used some teflon tape on the pipe threads.
2. Booster Plug
3. Removed stepper solenoid
4. Capped off charcoal canister
5. Replaced O2 sensor
With many e-mails Mark 'prepared' me for my day of updates. I wanted to understand what to expect when I got in there and although I bothered him many times he graciously answered and calmed my fears.
I took pics and will offer up a step-by-step for the HOW on each update.
My only confusion was prior explanations of tank removal seemed so simple compared to what I was looking at. Oh the pasltics need to be removed first...duh.
Hope all this works. I did do a test ride and the bucking seemed to be gone and that was my biggest fix I wanted.