2008 K1200s won't start - 100% battery - Clicking Noise - K-Bikes.com - Excellence in Motion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old May 4th, 2015, 1:47 pm Thread Starter
Noob

Question 2006 K1200s won't start - 100% battery - Clicking Noise

My K1200s has 8600 mils, I've had it about 1 year it is in perfect condition, prior (original) owner was an absolute BMW addict and took great care of it (kept it serviced and updated at the BMW in Little Rock, AR, it's my pride and joy, I cannot even believe I own it.

We've had a rash of ran over the last couple weeks, so I didn't get to ride for about 2 week, but I always keep her on a trickle.

Tried to start it and upon putting the key in start mode, I hear a repetitive sound like a fuel pump sound, may be normal, just never really listened to it. Then when I push the start button, I get nothing but a clicking sound and no turn over. It did display the DWA! Code in the LCD screen, and I researched to find that was potentially the little anti-theft batteries that may be low. So I went out and replaced those. Now the bike just says CHECK! and still does not want to start.

Please help me out here - I'm stuck.

Rev

Last edited by Revman; May 4th, 2015 at 1:56 pm.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the K-Bikes.com - Excellence in Motion forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode