Finally!!! - K-Bikes.com - Excellence in Motion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old May 10th, 2006, 10:53 pm Thread Starter

Finally!!!

I got the call from my dealer this afternoon that my Crystal Grey Metallic GT was in, assembled, and ready to go. I managed to get there before they closed, and picked it up.

Interesting info from the sales dude, they got the demo bike, mine and another came in the same day (yesterday late afternoon), and they have three more coming that they know of. After that they don't know when to expect more, or how many. These are all presold. I was a bit distracted (I wanted to go RIDE!), but I think he said something about being able to sell lots of them, if they could just get them.

I was only able to put a hundred miles on it bringing it home, but this bike is WAY better than the pre-production bike that I rode at Daytona during bike week. The transmission is much smoother, and the low RPM fueling, while a bit jerky, is worlds better than the Daytona bike. I LIKE it!

I'll probably replace the windscreen as soon as something becomes available, but it's not urgent. The SEAT, however is terrible. That has to be the worst motorcycle seat that I've ever owned. Of course I knew that when I bought it. Most modern OEM seats are pretty poor, but especially compared to the '04 GT that I traded. It had a pretty decent seat. Despite that, I'm very happy with my new '06
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the K-Bikes.com - Excellence in Motion forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode