BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner

I've been waiting for you

1K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  eljeffe 
#1 ·
My GT arrived today. It was in the back on the charger, all assembled and will be ready in the am for a test ride. It isn't the Crystal that I asked for, rather it is the blue. I really want to see it in the daylight, looked very dark in the shop.
Anyone taken their SO for a ride yet. I'm a bit nervous about the ergos in the back. My queen didn't have any issues on the 12RT that we rode last summer. I'm hoping the seating and pegs will be similar.

#2 ·
SO Ergos'

Went out this evening for about 3 hours with the SO. She actually prefers it to my previous R1100RT. She says the seat is more comfortable, loves the handles, and keeps playing with the heated seat. We have the small top case with the pad, so she has something to lean on.
The bike is terrific, even with her on the back. The only downside is that she has a clear view of the speedo over my shoulder. Gotta keep it under a hundred. :-(

#3 ·
Regnillub said:
The only downside is that she has a clear view of the speedo over my shoulder. Gotta keep it under a hundred. :-(
Aw shit! There goes the two-up crowd. :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.