Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Jacksonville, FL, USA
RAM Mount, GadgetGuy GPS,Centech Fuse Panel
Here are some pix of a quick/easy RAM mount, Gadget Guy GPS mount, Centech fuse distribution panel, and the BMW tank bag. And someone holding me up to steal my GT.
Any questions feel free to PM me.
1. The first picture is just to show that the base of the U-Bolt RAM mount has elongated holes which fit very nicely on he clutch reservoir plate, with no drilling, just a couple of SS flat washers.
2. The second picture shows the mount on the reservoir cover. There is a GPS holder on it in the picture, but that wil be changed to a flat plate to accommodate the XM antenna/puck for the 376C.
3. Picture 3 shows the tank bag, Gadget Guy GPS mount, and the RAM mount. BTW, the tank bag looks better in picture . . . 2D perspective makes it look bigger than it is.
4. Shows the Centech AP1 fuse distribution panel. Nice to have everything properly fused; with #10 AWG wire to battery, it's secure enough; for the OCD types, a piece of Velcro can be added to front of the panel.
5. I almost lost my GT to this shady character outside a pub in Fernandina Beach, FL.
Jacksonville, FL, USA