Addict

Hi

Hi guys! 4500km on the odo of my new GT, few pich from my weekend ride here:

PICS FROM ROMANIA
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old May 15th, 2006, 5:54 am

i'm glad you've joined us.... good morning
thanks for the images as well. can you please take a moment to give us YOUR impressions of the GT? thanks
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old May 15th, 2006, 7:15 am Thread Starter
Addict

well it is a long story. signed as no.1 for the new gt. only one came a month ago for the official launch, together with all new models- the gsa, ....all. i am not coming from speed bikes, coming from boxers. had the 2003/ r1150rt, 2004 /1200gs, 2005 /1200rt. also a 2005 /vtx1800 among them. didn't like the gt in flash once arrived, did not even tested it (can you believe that?) and asked the dealer if i can change and buy the new 1200gsa. since there was not other customer they said yes. went to the dealership to buy it- tested, great bike (literally) and solve all gs12 issues- and was called by a friend who asked me to make at list a test ride with the gt before paying for the gsa. well, done it and now i'm the happy owner of the new gt. there is no closer dream bike than this imho. no need to talk about engine- very smooth lot of power. ergonomics is perfect, can adjust both seat (low & high) and the bars- 4-6 steps, not sure. put the seat down and bars up and you are on a rt, make the seat high and bars down, you're almost on a speed bike. brakes are perfect, perfect balance and handling, just can't find an issue on this bike. esa suspension is like coming from sf movies, start wandering how you can do without it until now. bord computer, dual heated seats, cruise control...what can i say? the paradise of motorcycles is here. anything else just ask.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old May 15th, 2006, 7:19 am
Statmaster

Doru,

Thanks for posting your report here. I've read your other reports over at Shiva's site and appreciate you taking the time to share them here. Welcome!

Become a Supporting Member of K-Bikes.com
'04 Sprint RS Caspian Blue
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old May 15th, 2006, 8:10 am

echoing Jeff above... thanks for taking the time to tell us about your personal experiences
Great picture, by the way

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the K-Bikes.com - Excellence in Motion forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode