BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner

K1200GT 2006, ABS repair or delete??

27K views 42 replies 18 participants last post by  Philip59 
#1 ·
I purchased a 2006 K1200GT a few months ago (30K miles), rode it back from FL to Richmond, VA. Within 50 miles of my departure I had rapid flashing 'Brake Failure' lights and the red triangle. After a stop at Jax BMW dealer (no codes were read) I continued north and made Richmond with the warning flashing half the time. Have used my GS-911 several times. I got fault 24971 showing as present ...pressure too high in front wheel circuit. Chatted with svc mgr at my local dealer (Morton's) - suggested I check pads and fluid lever in ABS reservoirs. All OK and replaced all pads as they were looking worn. Presently NOT riding the bike as it sometimes has power assist and sometimes not. Very annoying to ride, if not dangerous.

Option #1: I've been in touch with Module Masters and am on the waiting list. They tell me 'later this year' and I checked in this afternoon - they still do not have the new motors from somewhere? Once received they need to check them out and start working thru the wait list. $750 charge to rebuild with a 5-year warranty. The repair of this ABS III has been 'under development' for a long time.

My other options are

2. Let my local dealer perform an ABS-delete, retaining the electronic part to keep the speedo and cruise working. They estimate about $1000 to do this as they expect to need at least one new brake line. They claim that they have done many of these procedures for riders who cannot afford new units.

3. A local 'independent local mechanic', who just did another BMW ABS-extraction. Assures me he can do it with existing brake lines, keep electronics, etc. He tells me he would charge about $200. I'd prefer to have a single front line instead of 'pieced together' connections. I expect he will comply.

While I would like to have ABS brakes on this very distance-capable bike I'm not getting a good feeling from MM about a target date. And I'd still have an overly complex and sensitive system which could crap out at any time. Worst case - being left with NO brakes, or on-again / off-again power assist.

Comment welcome - trying to decide which route makes the most sense.

Stuart

See less See more
#2 ·
do a search on K1300 ABS, there's a simple video explaining how to fix it yourself. Whilst you may not feel comfortable doing it, there will be plenty of people who do fix them guaranteed for life for half the price u quoted. If you go the main dealer route he will charge $2000 to $3000 to supply the same faulty trash you already have and it will be dead in 7 years.

This is the UK lot that did mine on my GS BMW K1200 ABS (Pump & ECU/Module Combined)

this failure is std on any vehicle with ABS its called designed to fail.

#3 ·
ABS unit on a 2006 K12GT is much different than K1300's. The '06 models had the whizzy brakes. If you are brave try the ABS delete (I wouldn't want to try to stop a K bike running at triple digits without good brakes).

#6 ·
To clarify - I have the iABS (ABS III) 'whizzy' brakes. This system only used on 2006-2008 K1200s (I think). Older and newer systems are simpler and Module Master has been rebuilding other systems for years, and for much le$$.

The rebuild of this system has been 'under development' (for years?) but they are now on the verge of doing them.

Don't know exactly WHEN they will get to me on the waiting list, and I've decided to leave the bike parked until I resolve this issue, one way or another. It alternates between having power assist and not which can be unnerving if not dangerous.

The old school guys say 'shit can it' and just have normal brakes, which is very appealing. Until a deer jumps out and I grab the brakes. More thoughtful people telling me to wait and keep the ABS.

Stuart

#7 ·
If you bought the bike a few months ago, I would just bite the bullet and buy an ABS unit. You might be able to find one on eBay, but that's just taking a chance on another older unit. You can try beemerboneyard.com, they sometimes have units for sale.

#8 ·
+1

I wouldn't want to use my GT without ABS. It's too fast, too heavy and the plastic bodywork costs a lot to fix.

#9 ·
There were four reasons I bought a used BMW K1200GT (03):
1. ABS brakes,
2. Excellent suspension,
3. Drive shaft, and
4. Cruise control.
If any Japanese sport touring cycle had that in 2007 I likely would have bought one of their cycles.
Why ride a BMW without ABS? It makes no sense to me. In fact, why ride a street cycle, or a street passenger vehicle today without ABS? It's simply the best way, and the safest way to stop a vehicle/cycle.

#10 ·
The difference is "Servo Assist". The GT's and Rs both have it. The "S" bikes do not. They are bear bones ABS (the sane form). I have an "S" Bike, keep fresh fluide in it and keep after the system. I haven't had any trouble with it yet.

I've noticed that many Servo Assist owners do remove the feature when it fails to avoid the expense and aggravation. I haven't watched it myself, having not encountered the problem but I've seen there is a clip on YouTube showing how to do it.

Personally, the idea of Power Brakes (which is what Servo Assist is) on a motorcycle is completely ridiculous and I wouldn't buy a bike that had it in the first place; same goes for all that complicated Ride Control. The factory only comes up with this kind of silly shit to out do the Japanese. I think a simpler more reliable system would be much more welcomed.

BTW, even with the bear bones version, your ABS is a little more complicated then most owners realize. Not only is the system monitoring for traction lose, it's proportioning about 30% application to the rear wheel when you apply front brake only. It's always an education when riders who never apply their rear brakes find they have worn out the rear pads anyway.

#12 ·
Not only is the system monitoring for traction lose, it's proportioning about 30% application to the rear wheel when you apply front brake only. It's always an education when riders who never apply their rear brakes find they have worn out the rear pads anyway.
my GS with ABS11 did the usual failure and I was shocked how dangerous it was without it working.

I ride hard and have always braked late and never had an issue riding up to the limit and occasionally past it and getting off the brakes quick for 30 years. But the failure on the GS was alarming, it gave up stopping and would lock either end far too easily. I had planned to leave it and fix when the winter came... but it was so dangerous I took it off and sent for repair when I got home.

#11 ·
After my last call with Module Masters ("we're waiting for the servo motors to arrive" - their line for SEVERAL YEARS) - I decided to ABS-delete. MM has been rebuilding the other ABS models routinely, and for $200-350, but this power-assisted model has been elusive.

On my bike, the brake system alternated between assist and residual brakes, a stark difference without any warning. The bike was really un-rideable.

So we carefully marked all the tubes and connections, took a few photos, and then drilled out the special 'security' bolts which mated the hydraulic section to the control section. The cable was reconnected to retain speedo and cruise control functions. The bottom part with motors and solenoids is stored away on my shelf. No, I didn't 'shit-can' it. All existing lines were simply re-routed and reconnected to give standard brakes. The front brake is 'two finger' sensitive, very satisfactory.

I am still on Module Master's waiting list, and when they alert me that they are ready to rebuild, I will send them both parts of the ABS module. I agree that the ABS is a valuable feature and will look forward to having it again on the K-bike. If wet roads are anticipated I will opt to ride my Yamaha FJR or BMW R1200RT-P, both of which have functioning ABS.

Stuart

#13 ·
I did the delete on my first gen K1200GT and have zero regrets. I will require you re-learn how to use the rear brake, but I’m old school and firmly believe you should already know that anyway. I like the lack of whizzy noise, and the peace of mind that this very expensive & complicated component can’t fail and leave me stranded.

#14 ·
Hi, i also ride a K1200GT with the wizzy abs servo unit. The same thing happened to me, one moment abs, next moment nothing, with the flashing abs light. Also became intermitted, and now the servo keeps making that wizzy noise, even when not braking. Really annoying. For me, i am going to try and go the old school way instead.

#15 ·
I used to be a BMW tech on the east coast. I came from riding an R80 for years thinking it was the best thing since sliced bread, which it is, MANUAL EVERYTHING, I thought. But once I started riding the ABS bikes my opinion really changed. I realized that while you can stop a bike with good ole fashion cables, why not use hydraulics, and while you can stop a bike with good ole fashion hydraulics, why not use ABS? The reality is that the newest bikes are insanely fast and are MADE to be stopped with ABS. After riding hundreds of customers bikes I began to see patterns in different generations of ABS and see how the newest bikes literally don’t “know” how to stop without the ABS kicking in if you are doing anything more than putting around. They have these tiny discs and tiny pads for these huge wheels and monster engines. I currently have a K75S without ABS and I’m selling it. I don’t want a bike without it. Every time the industry moves forward, people bitch and complain because they don’t feel like they are riding the bike they had when they were a teenager. I used to hear it from the customers at the shop ALL THE TIME, since BMW is constantly updating their tech (which is about a decade behind their cars btw). I just always thought to myself, why why don’t you just go by that old bike you used to have and deal with the nightmare of maintaining it, I’ll see more money!

Anyhow, deleting ABS is a bad idea. If the bike has it (with the exception of the first generation where the ABS and nonABS systems were identical), it should work and you should actually be trying to engage it all the time.

I would get a refurbished unit and put it in myself. Then take it to the shop and have them cycle and bleed it. Not a hard job at all, I think it’s billed for less than half a day to replace the whole thing, can’t quite remember tho.

Good luck!

#19 ·
I used to be a BMW tech on the east coast. I came from riding an R80 for years thinking it was the best thing since sliced bread, which it is, MANUAL EVERYTHING, I thought. But once I started riding the ABS bikes my opinion really changed. I realized that while you can stop a bike with good ole fashion cables, why not use hydraulics, and while you can stop a bike with good ole fashion hydraulics, why not use ABS? The reality is that the newest bikes are insanely fast and are MADE to be stopped with ABS. After riding hundreds of customers bikes I began to see patterns in different generations of ABS and see how the newest bikes literally don’t “know” how to stop without the ABS kicking in if you are doing anything more than putting around. They have these tiny discs and tiny pads for these huge wheels and monster engines. I currently have a K75S without ABS and I’m selling it. I don’t want a bike without it. Every time the industry moves forward, people bitch and complain because they don’t feel like they are riding the bike they had when they were a teenager. I used to hear it from the customers at the shop ALL THE TIME, since BMW is constantly updating their tech …
with ABS I agree, (somehow BMs don't work right without it) but on the 6 axis garbage turning off the engine at any possible opportunity no.
I had a 2018 adventure with all the toys and it was so slow it was unpleasant to ride... because the bike decided at almost every opportunity when I opened the throttle it decided to close it.... even in enduro pro it liked to get on the action and even when the front wheel was on the way down after the engine had run out of puff it still needed to do a machine gun job on the rear brake pedal to stop the bike moving forward...

So I threw it in the skip where it belongs and happily ride an air cooled GS where the throttle is linked to the back wheel by my more responsive, more accurate brain.

Oh and the K1300GT is impossible to ride unless its in sport for much the same reason. I have to suffer stiff suspension when I don't want it so the throttle is connected to the back wheel. Its going soon... as is any BM in my life, DTF electronically infected rubbish

#16 ·
I have to beg to differ with you Insider. I've seen all the complaints here about braking and just about everybody likes their ABS and would like to keep it if economically feasible. Servo Assist, on the other hand is exactly as I've stated in other posts here; It's Techno Gimicrey cooked up with no more purpose then to sell bikes to Computer Cubical Dwellers who they know will bite on that shit and to intimidate the Japanese bike industry into constantly following BMW.

I just spent 2 years riding with a young guy who bought an '06 K 1200 R with Servo Assist. After working on it constantly and spending ridiculous amounts of money on it, I couldn't talk him into eliminating the circuit and just going with the ABS because he got so tired of it, he sold the bike outright and went back some Japanese thing.

That kid is not coming back to Beemer any time soon if ever. What should concern us all the most is that BMW very likely doesn't gives a damn. They have voiced the possibility of closing the Bike line altogether more then once. They just don't need to bother with it because they are making money hand over fist building cars. I think they view it as a damn hobby.

#17 ·
“Servo Assist, on the other hand is exactly as I've stated in other posts here; It's Techno Gimicrey cooked up with no more purpose then to sell bikes to Computer Cubical Dwellers who they know will bite on that shit”

I actually totally agree with you. In my previous post I wasn’t really trying to defend BMW’s choices. They definitely stooped to the kind of pandering that you illustrated. I used to have to deal with those guys (typically 35-50 year old engineers who were horrified of their bikes AND thought they could repair them better than I). My point is that one shouldn’t go about mucking with these systems, just don’t buy the bike in the first place if you don’t want ABS or can’t figure out how to repair it in your own. I’m mean let’s be honest, BMWs aren’t the best bikes out there, they are just better than some. There are plenty of options and I hate riding a bike that is always flashing some warning at me. I would probably do the same thing your buddy did, try to fix it and if I couldn’t, I’d sell it. I’d buy a KTM though! 😁

#18 ·
I rode a 2005 1200RT for 10 years with servo brakes. Never had a problem with them and it was the quickest stopping bike I ever rode. It just took a little while to get used to the brakes. As for Japanese bikes, it took a while to stop my Turbo when running at 170mph.

#20 ·
Botus,

What are you on about? Electronics that alter engine power based on things like lean angle and wheel slip are bad? Please, get real. This is how it's done now. Get over it. With huge horsepower at the rear wheel, folks would be sliding off the road without electronic controls. Take a look at how it's done in MotoGP as an extreme example. Ask those riders to do without multi-axis-sensor based engine control, ha!

Sure, the BMW road bike implementations have problems and the hardware and software have sucked and stuff breaks. Blinding flash of the obvious. The K12-13 series was a bit of a dead end engineering wise, we all know that now.

Apologies, if I am misunderstanding your recent rants. Very entertaining stuff!

#22 · (Edited)
Botus,

What are you on about? Electronics that alter engine power based on things like lean angle and wheel slip are bad? Please, get real.
Apologies, if I am misunderstanding your recent rants. Very entertaining stuff!
Yes,

the Adventure with abs pro, the dongle giving all 5 modes and the latest software - all day long was like they fitted a giant (worn out) elastic band between the flyby wire throttle and the engine butterflies.

Oh your almost leaning over, let me add an inch of slop for you
Oh another degree, ah, there you go have another half inch....
Oh upright, dry roads, high coefficient surface, third gear 20C (70F) ambient, 40C rear tyre, engine a full operating temp, you couldn't possible handle all that, let me take a bit off for a few seconds sir
Enduro pro sir? oh are we feeling frisky sir, I'll just turn off the cruise control for you sir
Oh still in endruo pro, there you go see if it'll accelerate now sir. Oh careful there, almost had some air under the front tyre sir, I just get ready to stop that.... oh yes there you go 2 foot of air and the other side of the power curve, I'd better step in and kill that for you sir, see that's better isn't it sir

No it isn't, will you please just F**k OFF !!!

and don't get me going on the other awful unnecessary garbage called shift assist pro... on the way up you get blister on your left foot coz it doesn't want to move anymore, and on the way down its like a 16 girl on her first ever biking lesson, more pointless f***ing crap !!!!!

Its not just BM, here's a bit I wrote about Honda's attempts

Cross tourer 1200 has got what Honda call torque control - or in English - a bad tempered electronic nanny

what a joke, engine and tyres warmed up, dry sunny conditions, pulled away in first up to about 20 kph and moderately opened the throttle and I thought ahh good it doesn't interfere, began to accelerate cleanly and in a reasonably lively manner, (good for a 250, woeful for a 1200) then hell came and it stuttered, stalled and died and wouldn't recover for more than an eon. Wound off the throttle waited a decade or three for it to calm down, gently applied a tiny bit of throttle yet still can't cope with life, changed up a gear and its still having a melt down. Quite incredible! Gave up meandered up the road while I found how to kill that rubbish. Found, the switch easily and aimlessly poked it wondering how you're supposed to tell what position its in. After 5 mins with a magnifying glass you can see it has a microscopic bar display in the instrument cluster, default is 3 (full on), toggled to min and gave it another go.... almost exactly the same joke experience.

Can't find the one on the VFR1200, but on these the ABS is basically always on and you have to double your braking distances over a normal bike.

Oh and on a Yamaha, XT1200 (2017) A mode on the dash, 15C ambient, 30C rear tyre gently wind on the power bit gutless (less bottom end than my air cooled GS), get to around 5k rpm starts picking up nicely, around 7k in comes the traction control (was mild and you could live with it....) but no way was it ever going to spin... the world has been converted to cope with 3 year old snow flakes, with no talent, no brain and no skill....

called Lorenzo and Marquez

#21 ·
Oh Christ, None of this electronic shit is indispensable. Once you start masking the real world with electronics, the rider has no idea what real world physics even feels like. The gal who stitches my old Vanson Horsehide jacket back together runs a seasonal shop at Laguna Saeca and she mentioned a guy who ran one of those entry level racer training schools down there saying the worst mistake he ever made was buying a slue of fully automated bikes for the class. He said the kids just ram the Suspension Sensor up the ass of the ABS and burn the tires off them for 5 laps and that's about as far as they get.

I'm running a bear bones K 1200 S with a bunch of engine work putting out a good 20 horses more then stock and I'm doing it on old fashion Ohlins shocks and a Rim Mounted front disk with an 8 piston caliper off the last year of the 1125 Rotax Buell. All I got is ABS, no computer, no ride control, no servo assist. I got about 50 lbs off stock weight and this hummer handles just fine.

BTW, you can't get a horse hide jacket out of Vanson anymore. I found an oufit in Scotland that will make you one. They look even nicer then the Vansons used to.

#23 ·
Hi Stuart,
Any chance of you knowing whether or not the the abs for an '06 k1200s is the same as your GT. My bike should be fitted with the servo assist gen1 abs based in its production date; however, i never noticed the "servo whine." I now have the flashing red triangle and brake failure blinking at me. Brake action is severely reduced. i purchased my K1200s about 1.5 years ago with 14K on the clock, now i'm almost at 18k and having issues. The thing is I do not ever recall hearing the servo whine and was thinking perhaps my abs module had been swapped out to the next gen unit that does not have servo assist. Anyway, just trying to figure it out and resolve the issue so i can enjoy this lovely bike. I suppose I could go to realoem and check part numbers to see if the units are the same across the various models of the same vintage. Any insight or info you could share is greatly appreciated. please post the results of your temp / or final outcome. Thanks
Keith

#33 ·
Hi Stuart,
Any chance of you knowing whether or not the the abs for an '06 k1200s is the same as your GT. My bike should be fitted with the servo assist gen1 abs based in its production date; however, i never noticed the "servo whine."
According to the parts fiche, the S and the GT have the same servo pump. Part #34 51 7 698 296. $2796.00

#24 ·
I'm on an '08 K 1200 S and have bare bones (no Servo Assist) brakes and was told by a managing counter guy at the local dealer that all S models are that way. I have ridden with friends who are on K 1200 R bikes and they have Servo Assist. I believe GTs are Servo Assist as well. That should be easy to check with at a dealer. Keep in mind that individuals could have ordered their K-Bike with various options so you never know what you got until you look.

You can tell if you have Servo Assist or Basic ABS by looking at the Controller. The Servo Assist units are much bigger then the bare bones jobs with more complicated lines. Go look at some shots of K-Bikes with the Tank off and you'll see what I mean.

#25 ·
I ride a 2006 K1200GT with a failed ABS unit waiting for Module Master’s rebuild for 2 years. I have searched the internet for some detail of the procedure and success confirmation but found nothing. This weekend I decided to investigate the possibility of the bypass and was pleasantly surprised at how simple it was and completed in several hours. I will miss ABS w/Linked brakes but decided I would miss the $3,400 more. I would be glad to share my experience with fellow members if requested.

#26 ·
Im having a similar experience. I confirmed that my bike has the iABS 1st generation but no servo whine is occurring, honestly I never noticed prior to this issue [scratching my head] as the ones I've heard seem to be quite loud anyway, I would appreciate you sharing your experience for abs bypass. Later this week i will be taking my bike in for dealer diagnosis.; it would be nice too know what my options are. Thanks

#27 ·
Guys, just remember the dealers are out to make money. They will likely tell you the whole thing needs replacing and it's too complicated to do yourself.

I understand the Servo Assist can be eliminated without loosing your ABS altogether and that is what you want to accomplish. I've heard of Module Masters but haven't had any dealings with them personally. Had no idea they were so slow that you guys are waiting 2 fucking years for your stuff.

The source I saw for info on deleting the Servo Assist was YouTube videos. Also a few months ago I came across a post on here where the guy was very familiar with Circuit Boards having been in the electronics manufacturing business and he determined that what fails on Beemer ABS systems is the printed board on the ABS controller. He had his repaired somewhere he had done business with and was satisfied with the work. He said unless you are professionally knowledgeable with the procedures, not to mess with it yourself because it is after all, a major safety item.

Anticipating having difficulty with my ABS system at some point, I have checked on location and prices for used ABS Controllers over the years. They do turn up on eBay and I've seen them for as little as a few hundred bucks. I haven't bought anything yet only because I haven't seen one that matches my part #s and my system is still working fine. I'd suspect there is some latitude with compatibility but that, of course would require some research.

One thing I can say for certain is keeping your ABS system maintained and with a fresh brake fluid flush will greatly increase it's longevity. When you are roaring thru the "Dragon's Tail" on a hot summers day, you are actually boiling your brake fluid which renders it corrosive as Hell. We should all be going thru the system at least every 2 to 3 years. I also rebuild my calipers; pistons, seals, the works, every 4 or 5 years.

#29 ·
I have two k1200s bikes and a k1300gt. I destroyed the motor in one of the 1200 (not sure how...). I have the abs unit out and available, however I had the same issue you are having with the second bike. I pulled the abs servo unit and converted the bike to manual breaks. They work perfectly. I can help you with either issue. $450 for the unit. Advice on the conversion is free. christopher@pacificorchidfarms.com

#30 ·
Swede,

It's not an all or nothing deal. You can convert to the ABS only controller. I have helped do this on a friends bike and I have read accounts of riders who stated the Servo Assist feature can be disabled. One rider who posts here mentioned there are YouTube videos on this. As I mentioned before, I haven't experienced the problem on my specific bike because I don't have Servo Assist; thank God.

#31 ·
This is a brief explanation of how I bypassed the ABS-III CAN system on my 2006 K1200GT. You will need to remove both side fairings, the fuel tank and you will have a flashing ABS and warning triangle flashing permanently (I covered with black tape)so if this isn’t comfortable, stop here.

1) Purchase 2 universal brake lines, Autozone had these two on the shelf part #PAB308 & PAB330 I left all ABS lines intact and capped off in the event Module Master offers a remanufactured unit.

2) Remove the ABS-III assy and separate the electronics by removing the four tamper proof screws which requires a special tool that can be purchased at Harbor Freight, then disconnect the wiring and seal the open end of control module to protect from the elements. The electronic control unit will be reinstalled after the lines have been run to maintain the speedometer and cruise.

3) Pic #1 and #2 - Disconnect the hard line at the banjo connecting the front calipers to the ABS unit and route the PAB330 30” hard line through the opening left empty by the absence of the ABS unit and connect as shown in pic #1. This is easily accessed by placing the bike on the side stand and turning the steering. Pic #2 shows the connection to the front brake master after the short ABS line has been removed. Install the ABS control module you sealed earlier and secure with tie straps. Now you are ready to bleed the front brake system!

4) Pic #4 With the fuel tank removed, on the left, beside the frame you will see 2 brake line unions. Remove both forward brake lines and cap off. Now with the short PAB-308 bend to 180 degrees and install according to pic #4. Now you are ready to bleed the rear brakes.

I have driven my bike approx. 100 miles and will always miss my linked ABS brake system. I’m not disappointed with the performance of the above brake modification. I am not suggesting anyone should alter the factory systems on any motor vehicle but only sharing my experience.

Attachments

#32 ·
okay, although not official (have not seen the paperwork yet) the dealer is telling me that my abs module and servo is not functioning and the repair will be about 4500.00....damn, can't do that considering the bike's value is not much more than that. It's difficult to accept that a low mileage bike in excellent condition has this fatal flaw. I will reach out to ModuleMaster's and confirm they have a fix for the abs servo module and what it's final cost is. Really disappointed. I will post more as it comes.

#34 ·
I picked my bike up from the dealer yesterday and this is how it plays out up to this point. Error Codes: 006176 - pressure modulator, 006248 - ABS! CAN message missing. 006266 - light switch, front. These were written on a sheet of paper by the tech. I (wrongly) assumed there would be a print out from the diagnostic that they ran on the bike. Dealers estimate: ABS unit and servo motor are bad. Need to replace. Parts 3041.99, labor 896.88, total before taxes = 3938.87. Diagnostic cost = 143.50. Other than new a ding/chipped painted on my left side fairing which they will get back me with on that sums up evaluation and cost from the dealer.

I discussed an alternative with them about sending my unit to module masters for rebuild but, they refused that as an option citing liability issues. They did say however, that if I took the unit out, had it rebuilt and put it back it back in then they would bleed the brakes, etc.

ModuleMasters: per a recent phone conversation and email exchange, they can now offer a fix for the abs module with servo assist units. They do however, have a backlog and it may be early summer before they can get to it. Cost is 750.00 + shipping. Please email them for a definitive timeline.

So, my bike will be out of service for awhile; in the mean time, I will be reaching out to BMW dealers or independents in Atlanta that have the necessary tools and expertise to tackle this issue. My search in Birmingham has yielded zero results thus far.

That's it for now. I will update when this issue is resolved. I welcome any an all pertinent advice an or experience relating to this issue.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.