1. Smashed exhaust muffler - it got the main impact from the car
2. Bent support of the muffler
3. Scratched side and nose plastic
4. Broken glass of the headlight
5. Misaligned nose plastic/headlight, due to broken right front panel carrier
6. Broken part of frame, where side stand is secured (with gear lever).
7. Fault code for engine - activated fuse. The reason is obvious - oxy sensor hit the frame, damaged wiring created short circuit. Disconnected - problem cleared.
8. Fault codes for electronics - open circuits for front turn lights (actually not working, read ones are operational), horn malfunction open circuit (actually operational, and horn is not original so it is probably not connected to the damages), heated seat open circuit.
Checked wiring harness visually, no obvious damages detected. Need wiring diagram for further troubleshooting, trying to obtain CD SLP 2.2 (ordered, but not in stock).
To test bike, fabricated from metal scrap temporary "frame" to hold side stand and gear selector. Running well, handling on slow speed good. But when on center stand running in gear, some strange vibrations appear periodically in the drive train. Opened rear drive, removed drive shaft - no visible damages found.