Milan Motorcycle Show - K-Bikes.com - Excellence in Motion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old Oct 21st, 2005, 9:21 am Thread Starter

Unhappy Milan Motorcycle Show

I see the Milan Motor show has been postponed till November 15-20 !

will have to be patient a little longer....

... see how lack of info piques one's interest
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old Oct 21st, 2005, 1:17 pm

Matt,

Thanks for the heads-up on the Milan show postponment. Maybe, but I doubt it, this will give BMW a little more time to reshuffle their display and include the new "S" based GT.

Miles
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old Nov 4th, 2005, 5:34 am

neener, neener,
I've already booked a flight. I will be going down for the day on the 17th. I plan on taking a few pics, and will post them when I return.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old Nov 4th, 2005, 7:36 am

Milano Bike Show

I'm going on the 16th as a member of the "International Trade". I will probably go back on the 17th to experience the crowd. I plan on taking a lot of photos and if I get anything interesting I'll post a link to them. (I might take some motorcycle photos, too, if I can get the models out of the way)
Maybe those of us attending should try to meet for lunch or dinner?
My US phone works fine here. PM me and I'll send the number to anyone coming over.
Nash
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old Nov 4th, 2005, 1:12 pm

What you guys will most certainly see at the Milan show is the new R1200S, which from the front looks like the K-S, and the new smaller twin, the F800S.

If the new GT does not make an appearance, maybe you could pigeon-hole one of the BMW reps at the show and see if you can get them to open up and provide a little information - and maybe a picture or two - of the GT.

Hey, you globe-trotting types, have fun at the Milan show; might be fun to share any new stuff from Ducati, or Aprilia that surfaces during the Italian show.

Miles

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the K-Bikes.com - Excellence in Motion forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode