Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Outside New Braunfels, TX, USA
Farkling? Did I hear farkling?
I don't even have the bike yet. At CCR I bought:
Cee Bailey windshield, Chicane Canyon tank bag, Autocom Pro M1, Centech fuse block and Motolights. Got smoking deals on all but the Centech and I won that in the Silent Auction. Paid way too much but it was for our charity this year that helps physically and sexually abused kiddo's. We were able to raise over $21,000 for them!
That set me off and since I got home I've bought:
Garmin 2730, BMW handle bar mount for Garmin, accessory plug (for the plug by the battery), relay kit for the Centech, Valentine One, Hoon Hardware box for the Valentine, Big Mak shelf, Flashing license plate, helmet lock, Ztechnik mirror mount and Kathy's bags.
The Motolights beat me home and I rode the 1068 miles straight thru.
I know as the boxes start stacking up that I'll snivel everytime I walk into the gearage.
Plan on tearing the GT down and having everything done in one day. Such a simple bike to work on, so much room under the panels.
I sold the LT as a complete package while at CCR and the middle of this month I'll be riding to Sacramento, CA to deliver her and ride her home. Actually, I gave the bike away. Buy the farkles, the bike is free!
Here's whats on her:
* Caliper mounted Moto lights
* Cycle Gadget/Ezy Mount mounted Piaa’s slaved to high beam- extra bulb included.
* Moto lights and Piaa’s both operated off of the R1200C Phoenix switch
* Steel braided brake lines front and rear
* EBC brake pads front and rear
* Ohlin’s shocks; front and rear
* Cee Bailey #2, -4 windshield
* Speedo fix
* Vector lights turn signals under mirrors
* Goldwing style helmet lock bars in mirror holes w/locks
* High and low beam HID with waterproof marine relays
* 3M Headlight protector
* Road Gear tank bag
* Highway Ottoman’s
* Camera bag attached to left fairing
* Biker Shut Stingray bag on top of left stingray w/ Fatfoot
* BMR Trivet on stingray
* BMR shelf with wings -following attached:
* Valentine One with piezo screamer and three position switch: mute, low and loud
* Hoon Hardware box for Valentine
* Garmin 276C – box, software, cord and manuals included, plus two extra mounts
* XM Delphi SkyFi, hardwired and interfaced with CD wiring (CD player removed, you can have it if you want it)
* I4C voltmeter
* Autocomm, wired for cell phone (cell phone not included), three headsets/mics (1 with upgraded speakers). Kenwood FRS setup
* Extra female plug on right side (for charging, accessories, etc.)
* Painless fuse block installed where canister was. 6 hot and 6 switched circuits. My wiring is so awesome a fuse has never popped.
* Kontour heated pilot’s seat
* Bak Up backrest done by Kontour
* Pillion heated Kontour seat
* Pillion pad done by Kontour
* GG/Wudo Armrests
* Passenger peg extenders
* Gerbing hard wired controller for pillion
* Remus pipe and Rhinewest chip
* Sayegh luggage rack with LED running/brake light & top bag
* Raster’s LED running/turn signal lights on front turn signals
* Raster’s LED running/turn signal lights on rear bumper reflectors
* Kissan “wagging” rear brake lights
* Hyper light rear brake lights
* Battery tender
* Kathy’s bags, both side cases and top case
* Top rack bag
* Raffy’s Strap n Go behind pillion for securing luggage to pillion seat
* Tool kit
* TourKing ½ cover
* Dowco full cover
* Owners manuals
* I reckon if you’re nice, I’ll throw in the keys
• New style throttle cables
• New front wheel bearings
• 17 ball rear end
• I have a set of brand, spanking new grips, with heater elements and wiring that are thrown in, haven’t had a chance to install them.
• Maintenance logs since the bike was new
• Engine has approximately 63,000 miles on it (replaced at 85000)
Matching Unigo with about 5 thousand miles on it.
• Beefy hitch (larger diameter than the regular one)
• Locking hitch pin so you can park it attached to the bike at night without it walking off
• Rollaway handle – aids in rolling it around
• Interior carpeting
• Interior light
• Hyper light rear brake lights
• Upgraded U-joint on trailer’s hitch
• Extra wheel bearings
• Tools for removing wheel from axle
What was that middle thang?