Seat Report - K-Bikes.com - Excellence in Motion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old Oct 5th, 2006, 11:13 am Thread Starter

Thumbs up Seat Report

Received my seat back from Rich's Custom Upholstery(Chesapeake,Va). Here is a brief report after a short 150mi. ride. I was told that the seat modification would consist of widening the rear of the seat by an 1 1/2" and dishing it out some. The result of this is
that it works great for me. No pain or tring to scoot around looking for a comfortable spot.
The covering, a marine vinyl does cause a slight forward movement during a quick stop. I
believe that may change after there is alittle wear in the material. I only used the seat
heat just for a few moments and noticed only the front area warmed up. I'll leave it set
longer to see if the whole area gets warm. I have the CGM and the seat was covered in a
gray/blk comb(ala Greg C) and looks great as is his tailoring work. Rich rec'd my seat on a thurs. and I had it back the following tues. Price $270 incl return by next day shipping.

Phil
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old Oct 5th, 2006, 7:58 pm

Phil - Where are the pictures??? We need pictures !
Greg C

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the K-Bikes.com - Excellence in Motion forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode