BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner

Still Whining and Whimpering

2K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  VTach 
#1 ·
Lonestar BMW gets their delivery either Tues. or Thurs. Well, Thursday has come and gone with no bike. *sob*

They feel confident that it'll be there Tuesday. So, the clock still ticks slowly.

Luckily, I'm having a tech session a la casa tamale. That will take the mind off it some. Have a brisquet smoking, some beans in the crock, Sandar the mag will cook cornbread. Y'all c'mon down, ya hear?

#2 ·
what the hell?
i can't believe that bike isn't in yet
i am quite sorry about that
you certainly DESERVE to be riding that GT..... RIGHT NOW
i surely hope tuesday will be the day

#6 ·
As far back as I have been able to get is 1630's where Simeon Lang Griffin married into the Buelle family from England. My great great grandfather was in the sanoma area during the bear flag revolution, he brought the family down from Oregon territory in the early 1800's. I know some came from Minn. Penn. and Virginia. Nothing has come up so far on Wy.

#7 ·
Lone Star

I moved to LA from Austin about 6 months ago. I have to tell you that I miss the Lone Star folks. You can't get courteous and timely service anywhere out here.

bought a triple from them and traded it on a gt out here.
enjoy the bike. and austin.

#8 ·
szgt said:
I moved to LA from Austin about 6 months ago. I have to tell you that I miss the Lone Star folks. You can't get courteous and timely service anywhere out here.

bought a triple from them and traded it on a gt out here.
enjoy the bike. and austin.
Oh man, I live in the hill country outside of New Braunfels. I stay as far away from Austin, or any other large city, that I can.

But, I do love the folks at Lone Star and brave my life once in awhile to go see them.

#9 ·
Lone Star has had a few "extra" unexpected GT's arrive, which is how I got mine. I was itching to get one 8 weeks ago, but was told that if I ordered it wouldn't be here until 2007. I couldn't find one anywhere in Texas either.

I wandered in a couple weeks ago and found a 2007 CGM and a DBM sitting on the floor. I reminded them they were supposed to call me when one came in so I could at least look at it, and JC said they just came off the truck. I rode one and bought it; the other was sold within 24 hours. I think another one came in last week too.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.