Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: New Rochelle , NY, USA
My dealer, Manhattan BMW called me 3 months ago and notified me about the recall and wanted to set an appointment for the recall in January when the temp here was 12 degrees, and it is a 45 minute drive to them. I told them I will wait until warmer weather. I got the letter from BMW today. I had nary a problem riding all winter.
I will get the recall done when I bring the bike in for other service, whenever that may be. The bike is riding flawslessly since version 7.0 was installed.
Deep Blue 2009 K1300GT
Last edited by larrykay; Apr 14th, 2007 at 8:24 pm.
Reason: correction to spelling