At last! the first ride of the season! - K-Bikes.com - Excellence in Motion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old Apr 15th, 2007, 12:26 pm Thread Starter
I'm riding

Talking At last! the first ride of the season!

Air temp was +7C, sunny, but my wife insisted we went riding! She rode her CS though as the new toy is still at the dealership. So no pics yet, sorry!
I installed my new Sargent saddle but did not wire the heater - my bad:-)) I needed it really!:-))
In spite of very strong side wind my GT was fantastic - "what a bike"(C)(Eljeffe)!!!
I realised how I missed it all the wintertime!

Some notes on Sargent - it is definitely different and I felt it as a nest for my b..tt.:-))
Real comfy : the trip was rather short - 250 km/150 miles but it drew no attention at all to the "lower part":-))
I put on my SPIDI H2OUT pants and jacket and the SPIDI fabric was really slipping.
Hope with leathers and jeans will be another story. Will report when weather allows.:-))
Next is to change oil after the winter and to fix my new BMW tankbag :-))
And to change the tyres - but there are no front MeZ6 in the city yet, have to wait..

Take care!

'06 K1200GT Blue (sold)
'09 F800GS Grey
'07 F800ST Blue - wife's(sold)
'09 F650GS Blue - wife's
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old Apr 15th, 2007, 5:10 pm

First ride

Moscow and Grande Prairie Alberta are about the same latitude (55 degrees, 10 minutes) and both have continental climates, so I am a little jealous of you getting first ride ahead of me, but then I don't pick the new gt 2 up till Tuesday. My fault. If the weather cooperates, should get to ride through the rockies to BC for first service and some golf. Let see who gets last ride in the fall. :wtf
Dave
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old Apr 15th, 2007, 11:09 pm

Let's see, was my ride last weekend the first ride of the new season or the last ride of the previous season. Oh well, what's a riding season anyway

rob
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old Apr 16th, 2007, 11:06 pm
The Gov

Cool, glad you are dug out and riding. Same here, I was out playing in the rain on Saturday, it was 45 (7C) and windy, but what the hell, two wheels in the rain and cold is better than nothing.

Phil Space
Springfield, VA
2007 K1200GT the road beast
2009 F800GS - My little adventure bike.
2007 F800ST - Her's, but I can ride it.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the K-Bikes.com - Excellence in Motion forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode