Camos500/Zumo Stereo, New Problems - K-Bikes.com - Excellence in Motion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old May 29th, 2008, 2:30 pm Thread Starter

Camos500/Zumo Stereo, New Problems

Yep, it's me again. New problems.

1. Never could get the WiRevo paired to my Camos600. Thought it was the Camos600, so bought a Camos500, still could not pair to WiRevo. No way, no how! Probably a defective WiRevo. Fine, time to move on.

2. Bought a iCombi dongle, same principle as WiRevo. Got this paired to the Camos500.

However...

3. As a test, I paired the Camos500 and the iCombi in my house, away from all other Bluetooh devices.
4. Plugged the iCombi into my laptop, and lo and behold, music to my ears, literally.
5. You'd think I was home free.
6. Went to garage. Zumo had already been changed to "Phone Only", so all I had to do was plug the iCombi into the headphone port, and off to the races.
7. Did just that. Powered up the Zumo, turned on the MP3 player...NOTHING!
8. Plugged in a pair of wired headsets into the Zumo, and heard the music just fine. So, the Zumo headphone port is working.

So, the iCombi/Camos500 works with my computer, but does not work with the Zumo.

Does anyone have a clue what is happening?

I'm about to give up on the whole Bluetooth thing, but I hate to cause it's so nice to be wireless.

Thanks.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old Jun 16th, 2008, 9:10 pm

Try to keep you posts on the same topic in the same thread, it'll make it easier for people to follow when they are having the same problems or trying to help.

I would suggest getting another wirevo or similar bluetooth 2.0 adapter. The icombi is bluetooth 1.2 and will not sound as good. Off the top of my head logitech is the only other bluetooth 2.0 adapter I can think of.

Make sure your Zumo has wired power, otherwise audio will not be transmitted through the headset port. If that's not it, call us and we can try to trouble shoot your problem.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the K-Bikes.com - Excellence in Motion forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode