Join Date: May 2006
Location: Republiek Hollands Midden, , NL
Zumo firmware update 3.30
Not yet visible on the Garmin site, but can be retrieved through the webupdater: Zumo firmware version 3.30.
Changes from version 3.20 to version 3.30:
- Added a user selectable Off Route Recalculation Mode
- Updated Compass and Trip Computer displays to remember their last page mode
- Enabled Bluetooth troubleshooting whenever a phone is paired
- Allow volume adjustment when using a Bluetooth headset with audio option set to phone only
- Added Lithuanian text language support
- Corrected issues in Trip log archive support that resulted in 0 length files and false reporting of full logs
- Corrected issue on Compass page that prevented it from displaying the heading
- Corrected flashing on the Enter Coordinates page
- Corrected issue that allowed the page key to escape from the pin entry for Garmin Lock
- Corrected rare issue that could prevent proper startup when custom POI files contain a large number of bitmaps
- Corrected problem ejecting on Mac computers
Automatic recalculation can be turned off!!
The bug of archiving is supposed to be solved.
'14 R1200GS Adventure LC - Racing Red uni matt - full options - Nav V ... where the road ends Adventure begins ...
'13 320dA Touring - Mineralgrau metallic ... Freude am Fahren ...