Bluetooth for phone - K-Bikes.com - Excellence in Motion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old Jun 20th, 2009, 2:03 pm Thread Starter
Sooper Dooper Moderator

Bluetooth for phone

My Scala Rider headset finally bit the dust. It just quit working on my recent trip to Folsom. Actually, it had begun doing goofy things anyway which pissed me off, like every time I turned it on I had to call someone before I started out to make sure the volume was up, because it seemed like it couldn't remember that I wanted the volume up all the way.

What's new and best? I want bluetooth from my cellphone to my helmet, and I don't need anything else. I don't care about stereo, I don't care about music, and I don't care if I can't launch missiles at Vandenberg. All I want is a phone.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old Jun 20th, 2009, 2:56 pm
Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckwilmot
My Scala Rider headset finally bit the dust. It just quit working on my recent trip to Folsom. Actually, it had begun doing goofy things anyway which pissed me off, like every time I turned it on I had to call someone before I started out to make sure the volume was up, because it seemed like it couldn't remember that I wanted the volume up all the way.

What's new and best? I want bluetooth from my cellphone to my helmet, and I don't need anything else. I don't care about stereo, I don't care about music, and I don't care if I can't launch missiles at Vandenberg. All I want is a phone.
If all you want is bluetooth for the telephone, buy a left over Nolan N-102 with the Blue tooth kit. Last week at Americade the helmets, brand new, were only 150.00 solid colors only, and plenty are still around. The mono bluetooth was selling for another 150.00, so for 300.00 five of my riding buddies picked up new bluetooth helmets.

MOA Member #106320
2003 R1150RT Titan Silver
2008 K1200GT Dark Graphite

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the K-Bikes.com - Excellence in Motion forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode