Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Belvidere, NJ, USA
Lee Parks DeerSports PCi Mini Review
Finally bought a pair of the black and tan after talking to Mr Parks on the phone. He answered all the nagging questions on size, color, the PCi material etc.
Haven't had a chance to ride with them yet as the weather has been unseasonably warm here in NJ. So that part of the review will come later. I'll just hit the major points of the gloves in bullet format below:
- beautiful workmanship, both inside and out; easily the equal or better of my Held's
- super soft and supple leather
- slightly oversized so that a glove liner may be used like Ricbob stated
- zero buckling of the palm leather when gripping my RS's grips; very thin for a great feel of the grips
- Mr Parks states that they are washable, so when the tan palm portion gets dirty, it can be easily cleaned; as a matter of fact, the tag inside the gloves recommends washing every 6 months
- nice little dog ears with no velcro on the velcro pull strap at the wrist; aid in grabbing it
- large gauntlet should easily fit over my Vanson like ricbob states, plus my Aerostich
- they look great
- super clean design; one might call them "elegantly simple"
In closing, I love these gloves. Can't wait till the weather gets a little cooler to test them out.