conti road attack tire - K-Bikes.com - Excellence in Motion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old May 13th, 2008, 1:49 pm Thread Starter

conti road attack tire

I bought a conti road attack tire for the k1200s , looking for the extra miles out of a tire and tried it , I got a little over 4000 miles, and it was toast, I tried emailing continental and ask if I got a bad tire or they had some mistakes out there , no answer , I tried 3 times , no answer even though the message said they would get back to me, so I guess there pr is as bad as the tire I got, will move to the michelin road 2ct next , Ive had good luck with them
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old May 13th, 2008, 3:23 pm
Veteran

best

Best tyre I have fitted so far is the Road Attack. I got 20,000 k out of a rear. That was because it was upright riding and I had no where to replace it at 14000.

The sidewalls wear fast on the twisties, ;giving good adhesion, the centres give me distance on the freeway, and they hang on well in the wet. Must be on my ninth set by now. Best for wear, stickiness, and feel.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old May 13th, 2008, 9:53 pm Thread Starter

hearing reports like yours makes me wonder if they have some defective tires out

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the K-Bikes.com - Excellence in Motion forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode