BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner

Killboy Pics From "Dragon"

2K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  svk1200s 
#1 ·
Thanks to Killboy for some great shot of our 1st visit to Deals Gap !
We will be back again and again :yeah

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
I'm impressed that your passenger isn't "wacking" you across the helmet, telling you to slow down. Looks like great fun! Have you seen the June issue of Motorcyclist? It has a story with killboy.com photo's from Deal's Gap, only these photo's show people caught on film crashing.

#4 ·
svk1200s said:
Actually , about 1/2 way through the 3rd pass she did tap me on the back to pull over for a moment :v:
Howdy Scot,

Very nice shots :thumb: From what I can see, admittedly not much, you look smooth and at a nice pace :ricky

Your pillion does not seem to be turning her her head and angle to match your sightlines in the corner. That might get her nauseous on some twisties. but on the Dragon at a quick pace, it's a guarantee :crazy:

I'm curious, what section did Killboy put your shot in? I ask because when the K-R and K-S first hit the Dragon, it seemed that if they had saddle bags, they put the images in the "touring bikes" group :wtf

#5 ·
BillyOmaha said:
Howdy Scot,

Very nice shots :thumb: From what I can see, admittedly not much, you look smooth and at a nice pace :ricky

Your pillion does not seem to be turning her her head and angle to match your sightlines in the corner. That might get her nauseous on some twisties. but on the Dragon at a quick pace, it's a guarantee :crazy:

I'm curious, what section did Killboy put your shot in? I ask because when the K-R and K-S first hit the Dragon, it seemed that if they had saddle bags, they put the images in the "touring bikes" group :wtf
Yeah, her not looking through the corner surely did contribute to her distress , she said that she was just enjoying the scenery too much . She has always been an excellent pillion .
Killboy had my pics posted with the sport-bike section .... go figure :hypocrite

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.