Proxxon tools? - K-Bikes.com - Excellence in Motion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old Oct 10th, 2007, 12:25 pm Thread Starter
Noob

Proxxon tools?

The local dealer has a small selection of German made Proxxon torx and socket tool sets, and torque wrenches for sale. Has anyone used these and care to comment on whether these are good quality? I guess the reason I ask is that the prices don't seem too bad.

Touratech has some as well. Proxxon at Touratech
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old Nov 18th, 2007, 8:31 am
Noob

I purchased a Proxxon tool set this summer through Sierra BMW. Thus far, I have found them useful and reasonably well made, but since I am not a professional mechanic, I am not the best judge of quality. For the light duty wrenching I typically perform, they are well suited. It includes a good assortment of the small torx sizes, with both a ratchet and a screwdriver handle for use with the sockets. I am satisfied enough that I would spend the money again for the set. I hope this helps.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the K-Bikes.com - Excellence in Motion forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode