First Post!!! Whos got a blue and white RS - need logo pic - K-Bikes.com - Excellence in Motion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old Oct 14th, 2005, 10:03 pm Thread Starter

Smile First Post!!! Whos got a blue and white RS - need logo pic

Anyone out there with one of the dark blue and white RSs - can you please supply a close up pic of the K1200RS Graphic at the base of the fairing. I have an x police bike which I am about to paint similar to this model (but in marakesh red and white) and want to make up this graphic for the bike (if you can supply a closeup of the rear graphic below the seat and any of the lines (front fairing around the tank etc) so I get them in the right place that would be great too) thanks (still getting used to the new site - dont know if I like it as much as the old one, time will tell)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old Oct 14th, 2005, 11:33 pm

Smile graphics

The graphics below the seat, you can order it from the dealer i guess its about 33.00 per side and the big decals K1200RS per side is about 38.00.If you have an email address, I will email you a picture
[email protected] my email address
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old Oct 15th, 2005, 5:40 pm Thread Starter

Need a more close up pic of the decal

Sorry but the pics I now have, due to showing the whole bike, when I zoom in to copy the decals (front and rear) they are too blurry to copy well, can someone please post some close ups in high resolution for a sharper pic, any help greatfully appreciated, also can you state whether the rear graphic is just a number of white squares on a clear background as thats what it looks like - Rick from Down Under in Oz
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old Oct 15th, 2005, 10:45 pm

I sent you a PM

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the K-Bikes.com - Excellence in Motion forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode