Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
selling 2007 K1200GT
Selling my 2007 K1200GT. It's loaded with features:
- 1200 cc engine, 150 hp, 96 ft-lb torque
- top speed over 200 km/h
- security key (the ignition key has a chip)
- ABS brakes
- cruise control
- heated grips
- heated seat
- ESA suspension adjustment (comfort, normal or sport)
- automatic turn signal stopping (turns off after 15 blinks, or stays on if you're at a standstill )
- suspension can be adjusted at the push of a button for 1 or 2 people
- bike comes with a soft bag which attaches to the rear rack
- also included is a CD containing shop manuals
The valve clearance check and final drive oil change were both recently done. The tires have 8000 kms on them. Lots of wear left, just a little wear showing on the middle of the tire.
As you can see in the picture, the side bags detach and can carry a lot of stuff.
The bike has 44,000 miles (not kilometres). It was imported from the USA.
This bike is great on the highway. Cruising at 140 km/h it is smooth and stable (yes, in the US where the speed limits are higher)
Why am I selling? I already have another bike coming, which is smaller and lighter.
The bike is currently licensed and can be taken for a test ride, at my discretion. E-mail, call or text me if interested.
Located in Winnipeg Canada