Fs 2007 Bmw K1200r - K-Bikes.com - Excellence in Motion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old Nov 2nd, 2013, 7:51 pm Thread Starter
Noob

Fs 2007 Bmw K1200r

I am selling my beautiful 2007 BMW 1200R. This low-flying land missile is my daily transportation so while the mileage is currently 11,244 miles, I add to it every day.

Bike is female owned. However, I don't believe in pulling wheelies on the low-fast go-stick but I have been known, on occasion, to run her up to redline. With 163 hp, she gets there in a hurry. It has been to the track once and the suspension has been dialed in for my weight so some may find it a bit stiffer than stock, but the turn-in and handling are fantastic!! I won't lie and say it has never seen rain because it has - I live in Oregon and I ride it every day so rain is unavoidable here.

Maintenance and upkeep are up-to-date. Other than synthetic oil changes, which I have done, it has been serviced regularly by the local BMW shop to make sure she's always running in tip-top shape. All recalls have been performed and I just had the ABS system serviced and flushed.

Bike is equipped with:

ABS
BMW Heated Grips
BMW Trip Computer
Rear Sport Wheel - accommodates a 190/55 tire
BMW Rear luggage tray
BMW Center Stand
R&G Engine Case Slider
Remus Exhaust and stock exhaust
Givi hard lockable side luggage and turn signal replacement bracket
Ztechnick Touring Windscreen and BMW stock fly screen
Acerbis LED lighted handguards
Mirror relocation brackets

I also have a BMW Rear Tail Bag and Acerbis Back Protector that I will include with a full-price sale. Bag alone was $184 new.

I will not sell the Givi hard side bags separately unless the new owner doesn't want them, so please don't ask.

I don't need to sell the bike so don't bother with low-ball offers. I just have come to the realization that I have too many bikes, so I am willing to let this one go. Instead of shoes, I buy motorcycles and my closet is getting full.

I am asking $8,500 OBO (within reason). Test rides require a full cash payment up front or no flight will be permitted.

If interested or want more pictures, I can be reached at: [email protected]

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old Nov 13th, 2013, 8:04 pm Thread Starter
Noob

Sold!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the K-Bikes.com - Excellence in Motion forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode