Lets try again. Spring '14 Version - '07 GT Loaded - $5500 - K-Bikes.com - Excellence in Motion

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old Jan 31st, 2014, 4:15 pm Thread Starter
Veteran

Lets try again. Spring '14 Version - '07 GT Loaded - $5500

Alright folks. Spring time is fast approaching. Tried to sell this last year but had only a couple extremely low ball takers. And a Nigerian Oil Rig Scam worker!

Bike is just not getting ridden anymore. Too many other toys / business / life and my GSA gets all of my riding attention now. The GT is just taking up space in my garage. So here goes...

At $5500 it's a steal. The new tires and Zumo alone are worth $1100. Not too mention the extras. I really would like to see it go to some one that will appreciate and use it. Think I only put 200 miles on it last year.

KBB value is $6440 Trade In & $9210 Retail

Bike runs great. Uses zero oil. Everything works. Would go x-country tomorrow. 55k + miles. Always maintained either myself, Big Sky, or A&S while on the road. Synthetic engine oil and final drive oil done at 3.5 to 6 k intervals. Always wintered in a heated garage. Has all of the recalls done except the new fuel recall. Never crashed. 2 minor blemishes as noted in pics below. A “spar varnish” drip and some minor critter claw marks on the seat leather. And a minor scrape from road debris on the front fender. Other than that just normal wear and tear. Tires still good for at least another 3 to 4k. Nice clean bike really. Clean title in hand.

’07 – GT 55k+ miles $5500 Firm.

Loaded with all of the following:

• Large top case
• Rick Mayer Leather Saddle
• HID and LED light upgrades
• Piaa’s too
• BMR Products Accessory Shelf : http://www.bmrproducts.com
Pre wired w/ a Brand New - Zumo 665 and XM puck
• Bar Risers
• Heated seats and grips, cruise, ESA, ABS, Tank Gripsters, Odyssey Battery
• BMW OEM extra LED brake lights
• Cee Bailey side case liners / bags
• Laminar Lip on tall screen.
• Big Mak tank bag with map case
• Large side stand foot
• Grip Puppies / Throttle Rocker
I’ll also include New set of Pilot Road 2’s

I’m / the bike is in North West Montana. Some of the finest riding country in the lower 48. Travel wise if anyone is thinking about this…and it would make it easier… I’ll also throw in a couple of nights lodging. We own a Guest Ranch / Outfitting business here and have some very nice accommodations. Bring the wife, bring a friend. Ride some beautiful land. This is what we do : www.kroutfitters.com

If you fly in we're 3 hours from Spokane Washington and 2 hours from Kalispell Montana. If you want to fly and ride let me know and I'll work with you. Test rides OK with cash in hand.

Contact me :

Robert “at “ kroutfitters.com, PM me here, or 406-295-9444
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	all_rear.jpg
Views:	787
Size:	295.3 KB
ID:	15362   Click image for larger version

Name:	cockpit.jpg
Views:	2768
Size:	295.9 KB
ID:	15370   Click image for larger version

Name:	fd.jpg
Views:	765
Size:	312.6 KB
ID:	15378   Click image for larger version

Name:	fender.jpg
Views:	763
Size:	162.7 KB
ID:	15386   Click image for larger version

Name:	frontloaded.jpg
Views:	768
Size:	186.5 KB
ID:	15394  

Name:	leftloaded.jpg
Views:	778
Size:	348.4 KB
ID:	15402   Click image for larger version

Name:	leftnaked.jpg
Views:	762
Size:	353.2 KB
ID:	15410   Click image for larger version

Name:	lightsfront.jpg
Views:	756
Size:	327.0 KB
ID:	15418   Click image for larger version

Name:	mileage.jpg
Views:	766
Size:	205.2 KB
ID:	15426   Click image for larger version

Name:	pipe.jpg
Views:	761
Size:	280.4 KB
ID:	15434  

Name:	pr2s.jpg
Views:	1936
Size:	339.0 KB
ID:	15442   Click image for larger version

Name:	rightloaded.jpg
Views:	770
Size:	375.4 KB
ID:	15450   Click image for larger version

Name:	rightnaked.jpg
Views:	758
Size:	319.9 KB
ID:	15458   Click image for larger version

Name:	risers.jpg
Views:	755
Size:	217.1 KB
ID:	15466   Click image for larger version

Name:	tread.jpg
Views:	736
Size:	237.8 KB
ID:	15474  

Name:	varnish.jpg
Views:	741
Size:	211.6 KB
ID:	15482   Click image for larger version

Name:	zumo665.jpg
Views:	740
Size:	375.3 KB
ID:	15490  

'07 GT Sold- 2012 GSA Triple Black - Farkles O'Plenty!

I think I'm diagonally parked in a parallel universe....but I am NOT a Dental Floss Tycoon!
What's with this STUPID Cosmic Door?! ....Going Somewhere?!....Going Somewhere?!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 1st, 2014, 8:10 am
Addict

that is a sweet deal ..very nice bike ,i may look into it aswell as shipping it to cali!!,at that price it should'nt be around long so i better get on it

i've spent most my money on bike's boat's and broad's the rest i've wasted..
Old Feb 1st, 2014, 10:42 am Thread Starter
Veteran

Mike, I've got 3 other guys that have already contacted me. 2 are in Canada and one on the east coast. I think their only hesitation right now is weather. They all want to do fly and rides.

You're on the west coast. All you need is one thaw up here...usually mid February...and you can ride it home easy. Once I get to Spokane WA which is 3 hours away it's easy. I can get down the west coast almost all year. Head through the Columbia Gorge and either down I-5 or the coast.

Just a thought.

I think I'm diagonally parked in a parallel universe....but I am NOT a Dental Floss Tycoon!
What's with this STUPID Cosmic Door?! ....Going Somewhere?!....Going Somewhere?!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 1st, 2014, 11:29 am
Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert_W
Mike, I've got 3 other guys that have already contacted me. 2 are in Canada and one on the east coast. I think their only hesitation right now is weather. They all want to do fly and rides.

You're on the west coast. All you need is one thaw up here...usually mid February...and you can ride it home easy. Once I get to Spokane WA which is 3 hours away it's easy. I can get down the west coast almost all year. Head through the Columbia Gorge and either down I-5 or the coast.

Just a thought.
time!!! self employed and busy ..i'm kicking around a couple bike's including your's now as a second steed ..if it was closer i'de be all over it but your distance give's me time to ponder but probably not much..

i've spent most my money on bike's boat's and broad's the rest i've wasted..
Old Feb 1st, 2014, 4:02 pm
Noob

idiots one and all. Buy it now. I paid $26,000 for mine in 2007.
Old Feb 2nd, 2014, 11:53 am Thread Starter
Veteran

Sold... bye bye bike! It's been fun.

Old Feb 3rd, 2014, 12:09 am
Noob

Gone!

Figures, I've been looking for quite awhile and haven't checked in lately. I check in after the Super Bowl figuring it's time to start again and see your post. Then I tell my better half that it looks like I might have found one that is not far from one of my daughters and it would make for a great ride back. Then I scroll down to find out it's already gone. It seems like every time I see one that I like I'm too late. One of these days I'll find another bike that isn't either someone's headache or already used up. Oh well, still searching........

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the K-Bikes.com - Excellence in Motion forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in