2000 K1200RS w 7,500 miles - K-Bikes.com - Excellence in Motion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old Jul 27th, 2014, 11:04 am Thread Starter
Noob

2000 K1200RS w 7,500 miles

I bought this bike earlier this year from the second owner. He was a mechanic who owned it at least 6 years. He did all the maintenance on schedule and the result is a 14 year old bike that looks and drives like a much newer machine. I always have a few bikes in my garage and this was purchased for $5K to mentally replace a 2013 FJR 1300 that I needed to sell. I thought it would be a downgrade due to the diff in years and mileage but I must say the BMW is a better bike in almost every category. the gearbox especially astounded me, one of the smoothest ever. I have eaten up about 600 miles in the few months that I owned it but again I need to make sacrifices and two of my bikes have to go, this being one.

It now has a very low 7,500 miles. I should also note that while he said the bike was never dropped (and I must say I believe that based on the condition) he did spring for an AWESOME paint job to make it look like a later model bike. It is such a subtle but terrific job that it appears factory or better and the bike looks great as a result.

I paid only $5K, I don't have to ask more than that even though it really is amazing. I am joining the darker side and selling some of my toys to buy a new Corvette!

Text if interested or reply to this ad...

link to craigslist ad is below.

Thanks

Phil
973 727 1497

http://newjersey.craigslist.org/mcy/4587662899.html
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the K-Bikes.com - Excellence in Motion forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode