F/S 2002 K1200RS - Illinois - K-Bikes.com - Excellence in Motion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old Feb 23rd, 2015, 1:27 pm Thread Starter

F/S 2002 K1200RS - Illinois

Hello,
Decided its time to part ways with my flying brick, I have had this bike for approx 4-5 years now. Famous O ring that leaks oil onto clutch has been addressed, brake flush will need to be done again this coming season. I installed Ohlins front and rear on the bike about 3 years ago, has lowering pegs and riser extensions that I got from Pirate's. Also included is a BMW bike cover, BMW tank bag, CooCase top rear case. Has a GPS mount above the gauge cluster, also has RAM mounts cell phone holder and a cup holder ! I also have a Laminar lip installed on the comfort screen. Police issue K-RS front fairing extensions. Has a HID light installed, also upgraded the dash lights to nice white LEDs so you can actually see something. Clear front turn signals from the K-GT and dark lens on rear turn signals from Verholden.

Obviously all the standard K-RS stuff, cruise, heated grips, ABS etc etc.Bike has about 47K miles on it, all fluids are changed once a year - engine oil more often as needed (Rotella with OEM filters). Has had plugs done along with PCV hoses, air filter, fuel filter about 5K miles ago. Tires have at least one more season on them. Pilot Road 2s with plenty of life left on them

Reason for sale, my job has me working crazy amounts of hours which leaves very little time for riding or anything. On top of it the commute to work is not bike friendly. Plus I might be getting relocated to EU for work which means the bike will not see much use.

6800 OBO.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the K-Bikes.com - Excellence in Motion forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode