FS: 1998 BMW K1200RS in Marrakesh Red, $4,999 or reasonable offer
The K1200RS is arguably the best sport touring machine that BMW has ever built. Its 130 hp, 1171 cc four-cylinder motor propels it effortlessly and smoothly to Autobahn speeds. It has everything you need for a day ride or a cross-country journey. We’ve traveled on it, two-up, from the Phoenix area to British Columbia and Alberta and other destinations throughout the western USA. I’m selling it, reluctantly, to make room for another bike.
• One owner, 60,993 miles
• Always garaged
• Öhlins front and rear shocks, rebuilt by Öhlins USA at 54K miles ($1,600 when new)
• Remus full 4 into 1 exhaust system ($1,200 when new)
• ABS brakes, modulator rebuilt at 59K miles by Module Masters
• New AGM battery installed in January, 2015
• Michelin Pilot Road 2 tires with about 50% tread remaining
• Braided steel brake lines
• Sargent World Sport Performance seat (nearly new)
• Heated handlebar grips
• PIAA Xtreme White halogen headlight bulbs
• Hyper-Lite flashing LED super-bright brake light
• AeroFlow headlight protector
• BMW system cases (lockable via same key as ignition)
• BMW saddle bag liners
• Luggage bridge (lockable via same key as ignition)
• Chicane Mesa tail bag, specifically designed to fit the K1200RS luggage bridge
• Tank bag *not* included
I have all the service records for the bike as well as the original tool kit and owner’s manual, plus all of the original parts (seat, exhaust). These are included with the bike.
2016 BMW R1200RS
2006 BMW K1200R
Last edited by Ducedi; Jun 1st, 2015 at 9:04 am.