FS The Brick Of The Corn ~ 1994 RS Eleven Hundert - K-Bikes.com - Excellence in Motion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old Jun 5th, 2015, 11:34 am Thread Starter

FS The Brick Of The Corn ~ 1994 RS Eleven Hundert

greetings...

i gotts to remove from my garage either the burd motobrick... which is highly modified with over a hundert thou on it... or the brick of the corn... which is nearly stock with less than twenty thou on it...

so... with the burd being highly bastardized and completely whack and unsaleable... i have decided to sell the brick of the corn...

i have had this moto for 3 years... the story goes like this... i see this moto for sale in a small town in missouri... the original owner is from this same small town... and they know each other...

the original owner didnt ride it much as it caused him knee pain... eventually he traded it in on a hardley ableson... now the hardley shop has it and caints getts ridd of it... along comes the second owner... the dude i gotts it from...

the second owner has a hardley ableson that he wants to sell because he is beyond the lifestyle thing and wants to get back to his roots... motocycling as opposed to lumbering...

this hardely dealer is the only game in town... and its where the second owner bought his hardley ableson in the ferst place... dudes upside down because he bought high and now his payoff is more than the new ones are selling for...

the hardley dealer says he will buy the upside down harley butts the dude has to take the 94 rs eleven hundert motobrick as trade for some of the money... its abouts the only way each getts ridd of what they gotts...

deal is done... he sat on it and rode it around the block... said his knees would not be able to take it for long... so he putts it up for sale... wants the money cause he wants a dual sport...

i score this thing while in california... jumpin jimmy b rolls out to pieoria and meets the dude who trailered it there... jumpin jimmy b rides it back to dodge county and putts it in my garage... he said its tight and has lotts of power... yeeeeehaaaaaa...

so the brick of the corn was to be my back up motobrick for when i retire the burd... butts we transferred from california to cheezconsin and now i have both motos taking up garage space...

now that you know the story... i come before you today to offer the brick of the corn in trade for gold coins silver coins usa cash money or a combination of the three...

this thing has a small blemish about 10 oclock near the sight glass hole... jumpin jimmy b said i could rubb some polish on there and it would go away... i just aints done it yet... other than that... its a stunning specimen...

all stock except...
01 eastern beaver headlight kit..
02 rbr light bar with catz acid orange xlo lights...
03 rear runnin lites...
04 moto flasher with general dynamics led run stop lite bars
05 works performance rear shock...
06 tior guard tire pressure monitoring system...
07 steel valve stems...
08 rick mayer seat...
09 odyssey battery...
10 grip puppies...
11 battery to sae accessory cable...
12 traxxion fork protectors
13 throttle meister
14 side stand contact ring
15 galfer ss brake lines

spline lube 3 years and only 5 thou ago... i just did throttle body sync and changed all fluids... forks with honda ss8-10... brakes with belray dot 4... cooling with peak 50 50 premix and water wetter... engine mobil 1 15w 50... gear box mobil 1 75 140... final drive mobil 1 75 90... new brake pads... new battery... new tiors... i was getting ready for a 4 week west coast ride... which is on hold till 2016... so this thing is ready to roll and roll and roll and roll...

just ran a tank of no corn ethyl through there with lotts of chevron techron... this thing is spooky smooth with more power than i have known a motobrick to possess... vin wb1053209r6496133...

comes with both side bags and the iconic 22l top box...

not included is the tank bag or tools or spares... i have lotts of that stuff including and entire nib cca200 cruz control system... i can put together a tool roll... also gotts spare throttle and clutch cables... slime tior repair and pump kit... you can ride away with some of it for more gold silver or dollars in addition to the moto deal...

this is a 6 grand motobrick... the first 5 grand getts the motobrick and the clean indiana title... thats right... only 5 grand for this fine specimen... ride it home... trailer it home... fly n ride... will assist with shipping at buyers expense... this thing gotts soul and just wants to roll... come getts you some yeeeehaaaaa...

the brick of the corn...

no corn ethyl...

the brick of the corn is garaged in dodge county wisconsin... ping me... [email protected]

j o
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the K-Bikes.com - Excellence in Motion forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode