2008 Bmw K1200r Fs $7,900 - K-Bikes.com - Excellence in Motion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old Jul 28th, 2015, 10:23 pm Thread Starter
Noob

2008 Bmw K1200r Fs $7,900

This is an immaculate K1200R that I hate to let go of. Not a scratch on it. Mechanically sound. Gears welded and transmission rebuilt by Mark at R&D motorsports in FL with 12,500 miles 3 months ago for $2,000 (Heís the best, I can put you in touch with him if you have questions about it). Shifts perfect and stronger than stock (BEWARE- stock K1200 bikes had issues with popping out of 2nd and 5th gears at ridiculously low miles; google it). Factory serviced this spring at Falcone BMW in Indianapolis, IN. Received oil change, new Michelin Pilot Sport 4 tires, new clutch, factory heated grips, and factory luggage keyed to the bike. ($3,800+ in receipts) Also received factory recall fuel pump replacement at the spring service. Earlier this month received factory recall rear hub replacement. Jama Laser factory BMW sport slip-on (will also include stock silencer to buyer). Sounds amazing. SW Motech luggage rack. Fused USB port and custom smartphone/gps holder. I have all receipts for everything that's been done to the bike since I purchased it with 12,400 miles in February. 13,753 miles as of 7/28, but I do ride the bike 2-3 times per week, so mileage will gradually increase depending on listing time. Obviously, I wouldnít be selling if I couldnít use the cash for something else. That said, Iím not giving the bike away, so please donít email me ridiculous offers. I donít need to sell it and I have over $10k in it since purchasing late last year so please keep that in mind when considering silly offers. I donít need help selling it. Iím not shipping it to your work associate in Texas after you send me a fake money order. Please donít bother me if youíre not serious. I can ship the bike, but weíll have to figure out the details of that if and when necessary. Itís actually a very comfortable bike to ride long distance, so if youíre far away, Iíd have no issue picking you up at the Indianapolis Airport and bringing you to the bike so you can ride it to wherever you call home. I just took some quick picks tonight, but can take more and email on request.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the K-Bikes.com - Excellence in Motion forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode