FS 2008 K1200S Colorado - K-Bikes.com - Excellence in Motion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old Aug 30th, 2015, 2:11 pm Thread Starter
Noob

FS 2008 K1200S Colorado $8000

2008 BMW K1200S located in Colorado

Original owner, title in hand. 31,000 miles ordered with ABS, computer, heated grips, factory luggage and center stand. Maintenance as well as factory recalls are current. New Pirelli Angel GT tires. It lives in a heated garage. $8000!

Upgrades include: Rick Mayer saddle for a 190 pound rider, 1” Heli-bars anodized in black to match switchgear, double bubble windscreen, Throttlemeister cruise control in anodized black to match switchgear and factory BMW luggage and center stand

In addition, I’ve made some other cosmetic changes….

This motorcycle started life as a Silver bike with yellow wheels, yellow stickers and accents from the factory. Yellow wheels and accents professionally powder coated black. I also sent off the other miscellaneous silver bits to powder coat to match the existing black engine cases and switch gear. Custom Remus exhaust. ( I called the factory in Europe and had them make me an ALL BLACK version of their K1200S exhaust with badge delete), smoked signal lenses, fender eliminator, black anodized fuel cap and replaced plastic slide in gear shifter with roller bearings for more precise shifting.

I have all the original paperwork, books, receipts, keys, maintenance records, services and oil changes from day 1. I’ve done several oil changes myself with receipts for the oil and filters. All major services, updates and factory recalls have been done by the dealer.

Email for more photos. File size too large for thread. Perfect time of year for a fly and ride. I'll pick you up at airport and get you on your way.

email questions to [email protected]
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2400.JPG
Views:	34
Size:	1.89 MB
ID:	19194   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2396.JPG
Views:	40
Size:	1.85 MB
ID:	19202  

Last edited by BigBaldBobby; Aug 30th, 2015 at 10:13 pm.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the K-Bikes.com - Excellence in Motion forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode