FS: 2006 K1200GT - Low Miles
Have too many bikes in the garage and time to sell the K1200GT. I don't ride it enough and it's a shame this cruise missile is sitting in the garage. It's in excellent condition and I don't think I could find a scratch on it. Miles are 18,418 and probably won't go up from there. I bought the bike from a retired guy who had all had the recalls done (have receipts for recall work). I put about $2k in service and tires into the bike this summer, so you're all set to ride it across the country! Listed below are the receipts I have for work done. Looking to get $6,200 for it, which is very fair for a low mile all service work done K1200gt. I'm located in the Minneapolis area and can support a fly & ride. Airport code is MSP.
Service word done this summer:
- All fluids changed including front & rear brake flush & oil change
- Coolant flush & radiator cleaned
- Valves checked (were in spec)
- New spark plugs installed
- Final drive flush & lubed rear splines
- Replaced cam chain tensioner (BMW dealer recommended this during the service)
- Brand new Pilot Road 4 GTs (less than 200 miles on them)
- Professionally installed Dynojet Power Commander V
- Profesionally dyno-tuned with custom map (throttle response is awesome and smooth as butter now)
- Bike has an aftermarket Cee Baileys windsreen
- Bike comes with detachable BMW side cases with carry out insert bags and BMW tank bag with quick release buckles
- Bike has heated seats, heated grips, ESA (electronic suspension), power windscreen, and adjustable seat height and handlebar height.
- Clean & clear title and have original service brochure and owner's manual
Let me know if you have any questions! Can send more pics if needed.
Thanks - Rob
Last edited by myat35; Aug 15th, 2018 at 8:27 pm.