REV'IT! And Sidi gear! - K-Bikes.com - Excellence in Motion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old Sep 13th, 2013, 9:16 am Thread Starter
Noob

REV'IT! And Sidi gear!

It pains me to sell this stuff, but I sold the bike over a year ago and it's just sitting around. I collected some of the best sport touring gear money could by, but I no longer have any use for it. Instead of posting bad photos, you can check out the currently sold gear on sites like Revzilla.com. If you google the out of stock models, click the Revzilla link. I'll provide pics to those who ask. I'm listing prices, but I'll entertain any offers. As for sizes, I'm a little over 6' and I weighed probably around 170lbs when I wore the gear. My chest was around 42", I wear 33x34 jeans. I have thin but fairly long hands and fingers. I find the Rev'It! Gloves to run small. The jacket and pants have the thermal linings and wind/water guard linings. You could wear this combination in the middle of the summer and the dead of winter and in rain. In the winter, its like riding in a sleeping bag. It's really great stuff. Its all it great condition, never crashed in.

The List:

Rev'It! Cayenne jacket (first model), size Large, black, with Ses-Tec back armor and original CE back armor, moderately used, $300

Rev'It! Dakar pants, size Large Long, black, with zipper adaptor to connect to Cayenne jacket, moderately used, $220

Rev'It! Zenith H2O gloves, size XXL, black, very lightly used, $75

Rev'It! Dirt gloves, size XXL, black, very lightly used, $70

Sidi Way Mega Rain Boots, Size 11.5, black, used, some scuffs, small melt spots, etc, $150
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old Oct 27th, 2013, 9:10 pm Thread Starter
Noob

Update!

The jacket, pants and boots were sold. New price of the gloves. Zeniths are $65, dirt are $45. Buy them!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the K-Bikes.com - Excellence in Motion forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode