AEROSTICH ROADCRAFTER 1pc, new $760 - K-Bikes.com - Excellence in Motion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old Oct 30th, 2013, 3:17 am Thread Starter
Noob

Sold! AEROSTICH ROADCRAFTER 1pc, new $760

For Sale, a new with tags Aerostich Roadcrafter suit. I bought it off the ADVRider's website and it delivered in almost every way. Except that it's too big for me.

This is a brand new suit. It's a 44L one piece Roadcrafter, for many, the best riding suit ever made. I've always wanted one, so took a chance on what the seller claimed was a new suit and he did not lie, this is a brand new, never worn Roadcrafter. Black with gray ballistics and comes with knee, elbow and shoulder armor.

Item label says "custom", but I'm not sure what the "custom" is, it looks just like my friend's Aerostich.

This is from the manufacturer's website:"This is the original, classic design for everyday, any-distance commuting and touring. The one piece Roadcrafter has been worn on every continent, in every type of weather to nearly every place you can get to on a motorcycle. Loose enough to slip on easily over your street clothes, it’s tailored to minimize wind flutter and drag at higher speeds yet it’s light and compact enough to pack away or carry to the office. Years of experience have proven the suit’s abrasion protection and all-weather capability. The one piece Roadcrafter is literally covered with innovations for riders: high-visibility Scotchlite™ reflective; nine strategically placed, external pockets; provisions for removable arm and thigh map window pockets, hip pads and back pad; underarm and back vents; side zippers for access to your street pants; comfortable, ultrasuede collar lining; and a variety of adjustable tabs and zippers that allow you to fine-tune the fit. The one piece Roadcrafter is all about attention to detail, real-world riding needs and meticulous craftsmanship. 500 Denier Cordura® GORE-TEX® outer fabric."

I contacted Aerostich who said a 44L would fit me, but they're misinformed: this suit will fit you if you're 6'-6"3", 190-220 lbs. That would include wearing jeans, shirt, sweater and heated vest. You could be larger if you just wore a wicking suit underneath. However, I make no guarantees about fitment. I don't think it fits me, but if you like your clothes baggy, it might: I'm 6'1", 180 lbs. New, this is $967 plus shipping and tax.

Save yourself a couple of hundred dollars and buy this great suit! Best suit, best color combo, brand new, discount price! I'm just trying to recover what I paid for it: I was nervous about paying what I paid because you know, it was supposed to be new and a lot of people just lie, but the guy who sold this to me did not, it's new, with the original tags (unattached though), with the original owner's manual with the suit hanger and everything. I'm just trying to get what I paid for it and for a new suit, it's a deal. $760 takes it, but if it's been a week and it's still for sale, feel free to make me an offer. The market is what it is.

You can pm me, email me at [email protected] or call me in California at 510-368-0884

Last edited by pockomoth; Oct 31st, 2013 at 10:29 pm. Reason: Sold!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the K-Bikes.com - Excellence in Motion forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode