Aerostich 2 piece suit for sale - K-Bikes.com - Excellence in Motion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old Apr 8th, 2014, 10:28 am Thread Starter
Noob

Exclamation Aerostich 2 piece suit for sale

I have really nice AEROSTICH ROADCRAFTER 2 PIECE SUIT for sale. It is in excellent condition. Made in the USA. The color is a greenish grey with black shoulder, elbow and knee accents. It was my best friends suit who has given up riding and he has asked me to sell it for him. The jacket is a size 44L and the pants are a size 44s. I tried the suit on and I am 5'11", weigh 165 lbs, have a 40 inch chest, and have a 36 inch waist and it fits me perfectly. You can find sizing info here :http://www.aerostich.com/sizing-comparison-charts The suit was made in 1999 but it looks like new. There are no stains, fading, tears or rips. Some of the front pocket reflective area has flaked off. (see pic ) It hung in a closet ( smoke free, pet free home ) most of its life.
It comes complete with bib, forward ellipse, hip pads, back pad, shoulder TF2 soft armor, TF2 knee armor and TF2 elbow armor. ALL the zippers work smoothly and have their tabs. All the Velcro holds tightly. The suit is located in Albany NY 12206.
I am asking $450 conus shipped. I have tried to represent the suit as accurately as possible. I can't accept returns. I do take Paypal but add 3% unless other gift arrangements are made.
If you have any questions or concerns please email me at [email protected] (preferred) or just PM me.
Thanks for your time and interest.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old Apr 15th, 2014, 3:09 pm Thread Starter
Noob

Exclamation Aerostich suit

Lowered the price to $349 CONUS SHIPPPED. THANKS !
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old Apr 22nd, 2014, 8:11 am Thread Starter
Noob

Exclamation Aerostich Suit

The suit is sold. Thanks for all the interest.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the K-Bikes.com - Excellence in Motion forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode