BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner

Aerostich DARIEN jacket BLUE Size small for sale, price $199 conus shipped

1K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  DaviesonBerry 
#1 ·
I have a AEROSTICH DARIEN JACKET BLUE Size small FOR SALE. It is in excellent condition. No melted spots, tears, scuffs or any other damage. Color is true with no fading. It was made in 1999 and spent 95% of its time in a climate controlled closet. All velcro, zippers and other fasteners are perfect. Has elbow armor and shoulder armor. To allay any fears about the age of the armor, the armor is in EXCELLENT shape ! It has been recently replaced. Interior is in super nice shape. Has the zipper for an Aerostich liner. ( not included ) The size is small. I am 5"11, weigh 175 lbs with a 36 inch waist and 40 inch chest and the jacket fits me perfect. According to the AEROSTICH website the jacket should fit someone in the 36-38 size range. AFAIK still waterproof. The price is $199 including conus shipping and insurance. Non-smoking household. I take Paypal F+F. Please no returns. Any questions please PM me. Thanks for your time and interest.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.