FS: Touratech GPS Mount Bar, GPS Cradle, "Jimmy" Light Mounts, BMW GPS Mount - K-Bikes.com - Excellence in Motion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old Jul 23rd, 2013, 1:16 am Thread Starter
Noob

FS: Touratech GPS Mount Bar, GPS Cradle, "Jimmy" Light Mounts, BMW GPS Mount

Items for K12/K13GT Motorcycles:

Clearing out some goodies I have left over from my time with the K12GT!

Touratech GPS Mount Bar: P/N 01-611-0110-0
Never installed this on my GT, comes in original packaging (but I did open it and play with it at some point...the GPS ended up living on my GS...)
You can find this item at: http://www.touratech-usa.com/Store/2...1200GT-K1300GT
Touratech is currently showing out of stock (temporarily) on this item, new price is $224
Yours for $100 shipped CONUS

Touratech GPS Cradle (Black): P/N 01-065-0521-0
This is the nice aluminum Cradle for the Zumo 660/665 (anodized in black color). Never removed from the packaging (I have the same one on my GS in silver). Purchased this to match the GPS Mount listed above. If you have a Zumo 660/665, this is the cradle you need. I do not have a link for this part as Touratech has come out with a newer design and no longer sells this item. New price was $162, yours for $80 shipped CONUS

Aux Light Mounts, "Jimmy Mounts" by BMW of Denver: P/N K12GTLM
These units are in like new condition but were mounted on my K12GT for a few months (had a set of PIAA Cross Country HID's mounted to them. These are the brackets that bolt up at the mirror mounts. Can be found at: http://www.bmwofdenver.com/eshopprod...GT_Light_M.htm
New price is $150, yours for $75 shipped CONUS. These are great mounts.

BMW GPS Mount: P/N 71 60 7 688 662
This is the Plastic BMW GPS Mount that bolts up to the handlebar system. Not very exciting but effective. New price is $25, yours for $11 shipped CONUS

That is about all I have left for the K12/13GT

Will combine shipping if you need more than one item; PAYPAL accepted

You can email me at: [email protected] for information or pics

Thanks,

Justin Barnett

JB
K12GT Driver

2008 K12GT
2009 R12GSA
1993 900SL
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old Aug 6th, 2013, 11:06 am
Noob

Parts

Just joined the Board and will be picking up a new to me 08 K1200GT next week. Do you still have the Garmin mount and the light mounts? Please let me know and send pics of what's included with the Garmin mount.

Thanks,

Steve
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old Aug 14th, 2013, 1:51 am Thread Starter
Noob

Can't Figure out how to edit original post!

UPDATE 8/13:

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastbyjb
Items for K12/K13GT Motorcycles:

UPDATE 8/13:

Clearing out some goodies I have left over from my time with the K12GT!

SOLD-Touratech GPS Mount Bar: P/N 01-611-0110-0 -SOLD
Never installed this on my GT, comes in original packaging (but I did open it and play with it at some point...the GPS ended up living on my GS...)
You can find this item at: http://www.touratech-usa.com/Store/2...1200GT-K1300GT
Touratech is currently showing out of stock (temporarily) on this item, new price is $224
Yours for $100 shipped CONUS ITEM HAS SOLD

Touratech GPS Cradle (Black): P/N 01-065-0521-0
This is the nice aluminum Cradle for the Zumo 660/665 (anodized in black color). Never removed from the packaging (I have the same one on my GS in silver). Purchased this to match the GPS Mount listed above. If you have a Zumo 660/665, this is the cradle you need. I do not have a link for this part as Touratech has come out with a newer design and no longer sells this item. New price was $162, yours for $80 shipped CONUS

PENDING SALE - Aux Light Mounts, "Jimmy Mounts" by BMW of Denver: P/N K12GTLM - PENDING SALE
These units are in like new condition but were mounted on my K12GT for a few months (had a set of PIAA Cross Country HID's mounted to them. These are the brackets that bolt up at the mirror mounts. Can be found at: http://www.bmwofdenver.com/eshopprod...GT_Light_M.htm
New price is $150, yours for $75 shipped CONUS. These are great mounts. ITEM IS PENDING SALE

BMW GPS Mount: P/N 71 60 7 688 662
This is the Plastic BMW GPS Mount that bolts up to the handlebar system. Not very exciting but effective. New price is $25, yours for $11 shipped CONUS

That is about all I have left for the K12/13GT

Will combine shipping if you need more than one item; PAYPAL accepted

You can email me at: [email protected] for information or pics

Thanks,

Justin Barnett

JB
K12GT Driver

2008 K12GT
2009 R12GSA
1993 900SL

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the K-Bikes.com - Excellence in Motion forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode