Tested and Working e85 kits - K-Bikes.com - Excellence in Motion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old Aug 2nd, 2010, 8:09 am
Hailknamn

Tested and Working e85 kits

I'm here to tell everyone these guys stand by their product i ordered my kit for an 01 Lexus is300. when i received the conversion kit it was not the correct wiring harness so i e-mailed them Thur their contact form on the web-site expecting to here from someone within a week . well that same afternoon they respond simply asking for me to take a picture of my vehicle's connector and receipt # for my order and send this to them. that same evening i received an e-mail with my tracking number for my new harness that was on the way . i have since installed the kit on my car and love it i have logged over 5k miles on E-85 so far. thanks for everything guys ! e-85 Kit
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old Dec 29th, 2010, 10:39 pm
Noob

That is great that immediately things were done by you. really nice i hope now it is awesome and good.
enjoy driving.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the K-Bikes.com - Excellence in Motion forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode