DeSimone/Cherry Hill BMW - K-Bikes.com - Excellence in Motion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old Nov 11th, 2005, 12:55 pm Thread Starter

Thumbs up DeSimone/Cherry Hill BMW

I live in S. New Jersey and am a 2nd generation BMW owner. Rob Kiviat (former owner of RK BMW) is in charge of the service department at DeSimone/Cherry Hill. Anyone who knows Rob knows he is an expert at what he does and, in addition, a very nice guy to boot. All the guys in this shop are great - Keith, Randy, Joe, Tom, Mike, Carlie (I am forgetting someone I know it) and will help you out whether you are a long time customer or just walk in for the first time. If you are ever in the Phila/S. Jersey area do yourself a favor and stop in to see them - you will enjoy it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old Apr 16th, 2006, 6:12 am
ten

Great customer service & workmanship

I agree with the assessment of DeSimone BMW of Cherry Hill, NJ. They've fit me in on a busy Saturday. They've even provided me with a loaner bike for several days while they tracked down an electrical problem. Very surprised by the loaner bike offer - did not ask for it, they offered. I did not even purchase a bike from them. They seem to be more concerned about pleasing the customer and getting the work done properly than just making a buck. I'll keep going back!
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old Jul 13th, 2006, 8:15 am
Addict

i get all my service done at desimone because they've always treated me well and they have the best service rates in the area. two years ago when my KRS sprung a fuel leak i called desimone and told them I would be there by 6pm. it turns out the tow truck took it's sweet time getting to me and didn't arrive until 730pm. i called desimone and they were happy to keep the shop open until i arrived eventhough they normally closed at 8pm. i finally arrived at 845pm and was happy to see they had waited. eventhough they were busy by noon they had my bike fixed under warrenty and i was on my way. great dealership to do business with
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old Aug 16th, 2006, 12:10 pm Thread Starter

Thumbs up DeSimone

The NEW shop is open and running! If you have not been there yet GO. All the guys are there and ready to help. I can't wait for their Grand Opening...
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old May 27th, 2007, 12:37 pm

Thumbs down Poor experience at Desimone,

Not very helpful with a total new clutch replacement with only 10K miles....
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old Jun 1st, 2007, 9:27 pm Thread Starter

Question ?

Can you tell us more?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the K-Bikes.com - Excellence in Motion forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode