Disgrace 441 !!! South Florida - K-Bikes.com - Excellence in Motion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old Dec 28th, 2007, 4:51 pm Thread Starter
Noob

Disgrace 441 !!! South Florida

Again fooled by convenience !

Went to 441 Cycle in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Bought a 2005 K1200S in Arizona and after having it shipped to Fort Lauderdale, wanted to have it checked out before going on road trips this winter here in Florida. Talked to the owner, Fred, who's sheer arrogance is appaling in itself. No friendly face or how can I help you. He was busy installing his new GPS toy. His kids are behind the counter, and do not have the personality or drive to make a difference. These people should not be in customer relations.
I wanted the bike checked out and when all was done after a day and USD 500,- of my cash, none of my questions were answered correctly. What is this on my bill, Did anyone test drive the bike, What did you find wrong, any suggestions, what do you think ???
The credit card went through and I saw more backs turned to me then Mexicans do at a border patrol party.
Too bad BMW can not revoke is license.

Went today to the BMW store in Miami, and those guys went out of their way to introduce me to many people in service department and on the floor. And I quote them : "The best advertising business they get in Miami, is the business from Fred, the owner of 441Cycle in Fort Lauderdale ". He makes it easy for BMW Miami to get the customers. It is 30 minute drive for me and it is service with a smile, with a better price, customer in mind. they don't rob you blind and try to sell you all kind of unwanted stuff.

Sorry to say, but I want to let every BMW owner out there make a informed decision, I rather ride the extra miles, then give the 441 BMW Cycle any more business.

Eric
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old Dec 28th, 2007, 7:05 pm
Addict

Yep, you can shear a sheep on a regular basis. You can only fleece it once.

Sorry to hear about your experience but it's good to know where NOT to go.

Best,

Gravity
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old Jan 21st, 2008, 2:00 pm
Enthusiast

441 cycle sucks

+++++++++++ FOR THE MIAMI DEALER, I live in Boca Raton and pass 441 cycle and drive the 55 miles just for the miami dealer. Great People!

Dont worry, your not the only one that thinks all this. Everyone I know goes to the Miami Dealer.

Last edited by 18yrold-k12-rydr; Jan 21st, 2008 at 2:09 pm.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old Jan 21st, 2008, 2:31 pm
Enthusiast

Sorry your experience was so bad. But I have to ask, what did you pay $500 for and did you get that estimate before having them start work? That's an awful lot of money just to be doing a check-out on a bike.

'03 K1200GT

post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old Jan 21st, 2008, 5:04 pm
Addict

No doubt! Even at $75 per hour shop time, you nearly got 6 hours for a "check". Sounds a bit excessive.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the K-Bikes.com - Excellence in Motion forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode