Max BMW - K-Bikes.com - Excellence in Motion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old May 2nd, 2009, 2:11 pm Thread Starter

Max BMW

When I bought my first bike from Max I was not a BMW guy at all. He showed the personal attention and genuine interest in customer service that was sorely lacking at the local Harley dealership. He took me into the maintenance department and showed me around, introduced me to the mechanics. I still remember how impressed I was with the cleanliness and order in the shop. Anyway, I decided over the next couple of days that a motorcycle is more about the ownership experience than anything else, so I decided to try a BMW from Max. I have never regretted that decision.

I am now on my 4th bike from Max. The customer service level and positive attitiude of the staff has never waivered in the past 7 years. Tom in service is always polite, professional and punctual. A couple of weeks ago the center stand of my 07 K1200GT snapped and she fell over on her right side. The right side case, right fairing and front fender got scratched up. I knew the centerstand was covered by warrenty but I prepared myself for an insurance claim with deductable for the paint damage. Well, Max stood tall and called BMW and made them cover the paint damage also.

Time and tiime again this dealership's customer service has gone above and beyond for me. My purchase of a motorcycle from Max BMW has probably been the single most satisfying overall ownership experience of anything I have ever bought in my 47years.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old May 6th, 2009, 6:33 pm

I live in NJ and traveled 185 miles north to do business with them.

[rant]Until the past year I had been doing all of my business with Cross Country BMW in Metuchen. They hired this complete idiot in parts that handed me a really poor deal on a defect issue for a Nolan 102 of which I bought two for cash at $100.00 more each than I would have paid on the internet. I handed the guy a dollar and when he asked what it was for I told him it was the last dollar of mine they would ever see. In round numbers I've spent over $60k with them on two new bikes, all the scheduled warranty service, and all sorts of stuff for me and the wife![/rant]

So on to Max's I go for my next BMW. What a fantastic experience I had. Steve in sales, Gregg in parts, and Tony in service have been more informative and helpful that I ever could have imagined. On the 9th I ride up to take delivery of my new 2009 K1300GT.

I've even got a price quote for them to pick up and drop off my GT for service. They are talking about opening a new dealership here in Jersey to which I'm waiting impatiently.
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old May 6th, 2009, 7:53 pm
Veteran

Max is first rate...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old May 8th, 2009, 10:15 am
Noob

Bought a new GSA a month or so ago, this on top of a GT and Xchallenge from MAX all in the past 3 years. Need I say more?
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old Apr 26th, 2010, 11:54 am
Rookie

I had my bike serviced at their Troy NY spot this year and it was a very smooth and pleasant experience. They picked up and delivered to Westchester no charge, ( as it was winter, and I couldn't ride it there), handled the service quickly, contacted me with suggestions and returned the bike clean, ready to go. All in all, a very professional, competent and courteous shop..
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old Apr 26th, 2010, 3:09 pm
Addict-oholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firenailer
I had my bike serviced at their Troy NY spot this year and it was a very smooth and pleasant experience. They picked up and delivered to Westchester no charge, ( as it was winter, and I couldn't ride it there), handled the service quickly, contacted me with suggestions and returned the bike clean, ready to go. All in all, a very professional, competent and courteous shop..
Hey, Firenailer, where do you live in Westchester? I am in Scarsdale and maybe we can get togetrher for some riding.

Larry
Deep Blue 2009 K1300GT
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old Apr 26th, 2010, 4:58 pm
Rookie

Same place, with a plate like that I'm suprised I haven't seen your bike! The Westchester beemers are having the monthly dinner this week, would you like to join in?

Bob
K1200GT
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old Apr 26th, 2010, 8:36 pm
Addict-oholic

Westchester County

Bob, I was riding with the Westchester Beemer guys last weekend on the NMSS ride from Playland to Cols Spring harbor.
What is the club dinner pace and date/time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firenailer
Same place, with a plate like that I'm suprised I haven't seen your bike! The Westchester beemers are having the monthly dinner this week, would you like to join in?

Bob
K1200GT

Larry
Deep Blue 2009 K1300GT
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old Apr 27th, 2010, 9:10 am
Rookie

This month it's at Graziella's in W.P. Thursday night at 7PM. They usually ask for a head count so let me know if you think you might go. You can check out the website at WestchesterBeemers

Bob
04 K1200GT

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the K-Bikes.com - Excellence in Motion forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode